Ch-31, Talk It Out

True love is nothing, but only you seeing yourself in the other person's eyes!❤️
(Seriously My words!😉😂)

Fathers' love is the most underrated one!
A mother's love is always counted, her sacrifices praised and her pains always felt. But somewhere or the other, the pain, the sacrifices and the love of a father goes unnoticed.

There's a saying, that says,"A mother's love is felt throughout her life, but a father's love is cherished and worshipped only after he's gone, far away!"

Batuk was right. Anirudh had shown a drastic change, all of a sudden. For a mother, its always easy to have a connection with her baby even before its birth. But for a  father, she didn't know how he did that! Now she was curious about it and decided to talk to him.

After a while, Anirudh walked to them with a slight frown on his forehead.

"Bondita, I don't think we'll be able to go!" He sounded sad. Afterall, he had gotten this chance after so long.

Bondita stood up and asked him what was wrong.

"She just isn't sleeping. As soon as I think she slept and put her in bed, she startes to cry!" He told her, still rocking his daughter lovingly in his arms.

"Wait, giver her to me!" She told and took Rudhi in her arms. Rudhi nagged a bit but Bondita hugged her tightly and walked upto her room. She quickly took her mil bottle and put it in Rudhi's mouth.

Anirudh sad followed her worriedly and seated beside her as she hid Rudhi in her pallu and patted her to sleep.

After a  long while, Anirudh had leaned onto the bed rest and Bondita had made Rudhi sleep. She kept her down and went to quickly call Koyeli to look after her daughter.

As Bondita came back, she saw Anirudh was sleeping, too. His arm rested onto Rudhi's little chest softly.

"Pati Babu!.. Pati Babu, wake up!" She shook him in his sleep gently.

Anirudh just stirred in his sleep and opened her eyes to look at her.

"Leave it, Bondita! I dont wanna go now. The party had tk start at five in the evening, its already seven!" He said and turned to sleep again.

His voice sounded a bit tired and irritated. Bondita felt his sadness and felt sad too.

"Pati Babu, please wake up! We have to go to the party, right?" She tried to wake him up. He just looked at her and sat up on the bed, irritated. He had already removed his coat and was just in his shirt and half jacket.

"What's it, Bondita?" He asked angrily "Why don't you let me sleep peacefully, now?"

Bondita just looked at him with wide eyes as he was starting to scold her. She knew what must be coming pn her way, but what she didn't knew was, why it was coming for her? How was she at fault?

"Wha.... What happened, Pati Babu?" She asked trying to calm him down, but he just got and dropped his coat on the floor.

"Nothing happened, Bondita!" He said, sounding upset. His voice raised a bit now.

"We haven't talked to each other since so many days, but nothing happened, Bondita. We are always so busy for the whole day that we can't get time with each other, but nothing happened, Bondita! I had planned to  go out with you today and love you, but nothing happened, Bondita!" He said, his voice breaking, while Bondita just looked at him with sad eyes.

"I am not blaming you for this, Bondita! Neither am I blaming anyone else! But it's just, that I am fed up of all this, now! I'm just so done with all this!" He said and walked out of the room. His arm hit Bondita's shoulder as he walked, making her turn around.