the success

Your pov

It's been about a year since izuku, Shoto and I released "I'm Ready".

We have wrote a few songs for a full album but we couldn't finish them in time so we set on just releasing an EP dubbed infinity. Had 5 songs: infinity, Alice by the hudson, pitchfork kids, 3 AM, and a remix of I'm ready that we made to celebrate it's popularity.

It was a success. We finished the other unfinished songs, but we needed one more song for the full album before we can release it.

Me: any ideas Maki?

Maki: no, but I know you'll figure it out. I'm gonna go out with the girls

She kissed my cheek and I blush

Maki: bye

Me: bye

I sat at my music PC and just listened to an orchestra in the background. At the start there was an overture of all the songs

.

.

.

That's it, we'll make an overture.

I get into a call with Shoto and izuku.

Izuku: yo

Shoto: hey

Me: I found out what our next songs gonna be.

Izuku: really?

Me: yeah.

Timeskip

It's been 3 days since that call and I've gotten 4 hours of sleep... In total. My blood is now coffee and 6 hour energy drinks and my bones are non-existent.

Maki: babe, you need sleep.

Me: that's what you think.

Maki: you know what.

I just sat in my chair when I was knocked out by Maki.

Maki pov

I carry him up to his room and I lay next to him.

Me: you need to see a fuckin doctor after that god damn sleep schedule fuckery of a stunt you just pulled.

I see that his computer is still on and he's been working on the music. I take a listen to it.

This. Is. Amazing. Overture, like what they do at the start of a play or a performance?... He's gonna make this the first song on the album isn't he. After thirsty I didn't think it could get a crazier, guess I was wrong.

I lay back down next to him and kiss him on the forehead. He's gonna be sleeping for a while. I turn out the lights and go to sleep.

Time skip your pov

Today's the day we dropped the album. And it was a hit, surprisingly.

We even got a deal with a company that makes vinyl records to produce the album as a vinyl collection.

I can't believe all of this is real. I have a girlfriend that I love, my 2 brothers(not actually, but by heart), and my music.

We decided to release a single for the popularity of our album.

And we eventually got a deal with Hasbro to let them plaster the song on all of their ads. Fun.

I decided to settle down and give my self a month or so break.

Me: where my haters where my haters, I don't gottem, I'm not famous no.... GOD DAMNIT!

Maki: what happened? Are you ok?

Me: I'm supposed to be on break but I just came up with a new song idea and uuuuuuuugh.

Maki: them write it down and wait untill your break is over to finish that idea.

Me:... I'm gonna make it now.

Maki: god fucking damnit.

After a couple days of basically no sleep the three of us made a song called "I'm not famous".

I flopped onto mine and Maki's bed and just go basically brain dead.

Maki: dummy.

Me: tsun-tsun~

Maki: shut up.

Me: proving my point~

Maki just dragged me to my pillow but I lay my head on her breast and fall asleep.

Maki pov

It's like he's addicted to making music. Akin to smoking or drugs. As long as he's mentally ok.

I then rest my head on my pillow as I feel him snuggling my breast.

This cute little dumbass is going to be the end of me.

End chapter