Episode 30

"The End"

"The End"

"Kang Lisa-- I like you

"Kang Lisa-- I like you."

When Lisa heard these words coming out of Jungkook's mouth, everything stopped. Her ears stopped on functioning and her surroundings became blurry.

Is this even real? She refuses to believe but at the same time, she feels as if she's in cloud 9.

Would she believe it? Would she dare to? Would she choose to believe it now and bare the consequences later? Wait... why are we even thinking about this? This is Kang Lisa we're talking about! Come on! We all know that her puny brain can only handle little things. She won't use all of her energy thinking about these stuffs.

"Kang Lisa, I said I like you. Would you allow me to patch things between us and start pursuing you as your man?" Jungkook asked through the mic, bringing Lisa out of her trance.

Lisa raised her eyes towards the man whose been occupying her heart since the beginning.

They both gazed at each other in silence, but something around them seems to be lingering that made everyone around them gulp and eat dog food.

(A/N: Eating dog food is like a slang often used here that refers to suffering from other's sweet gestures because he/she is single. In Chinese culture, single dogs is what they call a person whose single and doesn't have a love life)

After a long silence of gazing at each other, Lisa finally opened her mouth. As she opened them and was about to answer, a loud ringing noise interrupted her.

Ring ringgg ringg ringgg ring~

The ringing stopped the moment Lisa reached out at her bedside lamp and smashed the loud alarm clock against the table.

She groaned at the head ache she's feeling at the moment.

With eyes still half closed, she peeked at the time on her phone screen.