15

I'm crying so bad. My feelings mixed. Happy and sad at the same time.

I'm happy knowing he did kiss me. And I'm sad knowing his heart is mine. Like mine, in my body.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Yeah, baby? what happened? You hurt?"

"I want to ask you something."

"What it is baby?"

Did he really kiss me? On the lips?

"Did Jungwon-" I stop as my tears fell.

"Did Jungwon really kiss me that day?"

I looked at my mom and dad.

She was shocked, closing her mouth with her hand.

They nodded.

I chuckled.

"Ha! He really did that!" I smiled.

I probably looked like a crazy psycho girl but it's okay, I'm happy now. Even I don't remember anything that time but it's okay, my mom and dad never lied. So I'm sure he really did that. He kissed me.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

I'm super happy.

I touched my chest.

I love you too Yang Jungwon.

-

"Mom I'm going to the rooftop."

She nodded and kissed my head.

I love you, mom.
I love you, dad.

I walked towards the elevator with the book in my hand, I want to read the book on the rooftop. To feels like Jungwon is with me. Sitting beside me. Smiling at me.

I press the button. The door opened and I came in.

I feel like everything just happened yesterday with you Jungwon. In this elevator. That accident actually is so cute. We met at this elevator twice. The day I fell in love with you. The day I fainted because of you. Funny because you know exactly why I fainted. It's because of you. Your handsome face. It makes my poor heart beat so fast and hurts at the same time. I miss that day. I wish I can turn back time. Just to hug you. Just to say I love you Jungwon. I wish I can.

I smiled.

I miss you, your perfect smile, your perfect laugh, your perfect brown eyes, your perfect lips, your scent, everything about you is perfect, I miss it, so bad.

-

I sat on the chair we sat Jungwon. I will pretend that you sitting beside me. Tightly holding my hand. Kissing my lips. Laughing with me. Looking at the beautiful sky. We both love to see the sky. It's beautiful, just like you Jungwon.

I touched my lips and smiled.

He kissed me! That's mattered.

I'm ready for any surprise on the next page. I hope the surprise makes me happy like this Jungwon.

I know I'm crazy.

Crazy for you, Yang Jungwon.