42.

MATURE CONTENT

I rolled out of the bed in the early morning and decided to shower. It was quick and I didn't make much out of it. When I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom, Romeo wasn't there. He was just there. I left the bedroom and went downstairs, hoping I would find him.

"Hi, my love." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He seemed like something was bothering him and I forced his jaw down so he was looking into my eyes. I didn't break the eye contact until I saw his assistant walk out of the kitchen, wearing a t-shirt only.

I shook my head and pulled myself away from him with force. I wanted him to look me in the eye and tell me that it wasn't true. He complains about me being mad but then gives me too many reasons to become mad.

"I'm glad you have had some fun." I said and patted his shoulder like he was a little child. He is acting like a child, if he's going to act like one, he can get treated like one as well. I walked upstairs again and opened the door to Antonio and Harper's room. They were spooning while talking about something that sounded interesting.

I walked in and closed the door, sitting on the edge of their bed. "You're pregnant. You're in love. Feels amazing, right?" I asked and sighed. Harper sat up and looked at me with a confused expression.

"Why can't Romeo love me?" I sighed and held my head in my hands. The couple exchanged a look and looked back over at me again.
"He's scared of getting attached, he has always been like that." Antonio told me.

"He fucked another woman... again." I'm disappointed in him, more than disappointed.
"We we're doing so good." I shook my head in my hands. I could almost smell how they pitied me. I don't give a shit about their pity.

"Try and just talk with him about it... maybe that'll work." Harper suggested and put her hand on my arm as for support. I got up and left the room, I can't stand being pitied.

                                  _____

"Why did you fuck another woman?" I crossed my arms over my chest as I leaned up against the doorframe. "I don't know." He answered. He was sitting on the edge of our bed with his head in his hands. He looked shameful.

"I don't know?" I repeated after his words. He looked up from his hands and sighed.

"I just realized that I'm too deep in love with you. This shit fucking scared me, I can't. I never thought I would be able to love, ever. After everything that happened to me, nothing could change my mind."

Cute.

"That doesn't mean you have to go and fuck another woman." I said. He nodded and bit down on his lower lip. "I know. I'm sorry. I panicked." He excused his actions. No sex for him for as long as I decide to. I walked over to the edge and straddled him, wiping my mouth with my hand.

"Just making sure that every part of her that has been on you, is getting removed." I smiled sarcastically and continued. When I was done, I pulled him in for a kiss, and a kiss only.
"You don't deserve more right now." I said and looked away.

"Okay. I get it." He nodded to himself. I got off of him and pushed my hair out of my face, feeling a little relieved that he wasn't trying to throw himself at me. "Um." Romeo said.

"What?" I asked and looked at him. I'm confused, did I do something wrong? Or did I say anything? Who knows.

"Your..." he pointed at my chest. My nipples are hard, fuck. I crossed my arms so they were covering it. It's not cold so I can't use that as any excuse either. Romeo smiled and got up, removing my arms. "You're allowed to be mad but don't deny what I can give you."

I want to punch him. I want to fucking kill him.

I have to agree. His hands slowly trailed down from my neck to my chest. His fingertips gently touched my nipples as he pulled the clothing to the side so my revealed breasts were at sight.

The smirk as always. Romeo put my breast in his mouth as he started sucking, just like a little child. I moaned and ran my fingers through his soft dark hair. His mouth traveled to the other breast and started sucking on that too while caressing the one he had in his mouth before.

He let go of the wet breast and grabbed my ass while squeezing hard, his mouth letting go of me. I squeezed my thighs together and kissed him roughly. He kissed back and pulled me closer just to whisper, "I don't deserve this." In my ear.

Damn right, you don't.

My fingers were still pulling his hair strands gently and pulled him in for another kiss. This time more gentle, a sweet kiss. "I did this for my pleasure. Not yours." I said and smiled at him. Romeo stood there in shock, I just moved out of the way and left his bedroom.

_____

"Phil?" I said and made him snap out of whatever he was thinking about. Philip nodded, not bothering talking to me.

"Can you do me a favour and tell your boss that he's a pain in the ass?" I asked and smiled at him. Phil didn't even move and when I suddenly could feel someone's breath on neck. Warm breath, warm and nice.

"You wish I would put pain in your ass." Romeo said from behind with a deep laugh. His voice coming out as raspy. I turned my head a bit around and saw the way he had put his head on the crook of my neck.

"You wish I would let you even close to my ass." I answered. Things are starting to sound more and more like a competition between us, Phil smiled and looked down to avoid possibly getting fired by his boss.

Stupid fucking boss.

"I am, all the time." He whispered and I could feel his hand squeezing my ass hard. He knows what's his. He knows what belongs to him. For that, I admire him. I admire men like Romeo, men that knows what they want and what they own. I pushed his hands away with force and turned around, looking straight into his deep dark eyes.

"See you some other time." I pushed my shoulder against his as I walked by.
_________________________

Romeo De Carlo, everyone or should I say Sienna Capello? She's honestly very hot to me. Yes, I'm simping for my own characters as I should. I didn't create her for nothing🙄

It's been a while since I have updated! I've just been a little busy with everything but I promise you that I won't forget about you guys, I love you too much for that<3

Did you enjoy this chapter? I liked it very much ( don't get mad at Sienna for forgiving him, it's what she's supposed to. ) just trust the process, you guys. And please vote! Take care while I write some more<3