✾𝟲𝟯✾

tw : blood

tw : blood. 

More bodies walked towards them like zombies. Their faces were covered in the shades as the light revealed that they were a part of the demon slayers corps too. Girls and boys were walking numbly, controlled by the strings of white shining webs that were too thin to see if looked at it in a long distance. 

 The man with black hair stood up abruptly as Tanjiro's sweatdropped as he looked with gritted teeth. Tanjiro let go of Y/n's hand and Y/n furrowed her brows at the bodies. A man with dark eyes started running towards them with his sword in his hand. He raised his sword and swung it towards the boy with black hair. He dodged. 

Then, the demon slayer who was being controlled swung his sword again. Y/n, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and the man jumped back a bit. There was a girl with a black ponytail and a blue haori who swung her sword powerfully at Inosuke, and Inosuke moved to the side, dodging it. A man with short black hair swung his sword at Tanjiro and Tanjiro dodged to the side, dodging it yet again. There was a boy with brown hair who swung his sword vertically at Y/n, which she easily dodged with speed. Another boy swung his sword at Y/n, and Y/n jumped backward. 

A girl with a pink haori came running towards Y/n. "Look out!" she shouted with wide brown eyes as she couldn't control herself, her hands twisted as Y/n could hear her bones crack and the girl's eyes teared up. Y/n drew her sword and swung it at the girl's sword, creating big orange sparks as she had her brows furrowed.  The girl trembled. "What are you doing? Run, before it's too late! Save yourself!" the girl exclaimed as she raised her head and looked at Y/n in the eye. Her blood was seen dripping from her forehead as tears of horror and fear formed. Her body shook in fear. Her hair was covered in her own blood. 

The girl swung her sword and was aiming for Y/n's head yet again, but before it could, Y/n's light pink sword clashed into the grey one, breaking the grey sword to pieces. "I'm not going to save myself if I haven't saved you yet!" Y/n yelled with wide eyes as she let out a battle scream and cut all the strings that were attached to the girl.

 The girl was falling down, her eyes widened as tears flew from her eyes. Y/n caught her and looked at her. "Stay still, your arm's injured," Y/n said before she felt an incoming attack that was about to hit her, but she moved to the side in time, still holding the girl. Y/n landed before she let go of the girl who stood up. Inosuke backflipped as he landed on his feet, Tanjiro's sweatdropped as he dodged one last sword before jumping back, near Inosuke. 

"These guys are morons!" Inosuke shouted. "They don't know that it's taboo for us Demon Slayers to fight each other!" Inosuke yelled. "No, that's not it!" Y/n yelled. "They're not moving normally, they're being manipulated by something!" Tanjiro added. "They are manipulated by strings, to be exact," Y/n said with furrowed brows. "Spider webs, to be exact," the girl added. "All right," Inosuke said as he got a string of ribbons on his sword he lashed the string out and his sword shone. "I'm gonna slash them to ribbons!" Inosuke yelled. "Don't! Slash the webs instead," Y/n ordered. Inosuke huffed. "They are still alive! Some of them are! Besides, we can't harm the corpses of our teammate," Y/n added. "Stop denying me," he huffed. Tanjiro looked at Inosuke with furrowed brows. "At every turn!" he exclaimed.  Y/n looked at Inosuke questionably before suddenly, Inosuke smashed his head on her stomach. 

Y/n's eyes widened as she choked on her air, letting out a grunt. Tanjiro's eyes widened. Y/n stumbled back and fall, then she sat up. The girl used her back so that she could push Y/n back up to her feet. Y/n stood up and glared at Inosuke. An irk mark appeared on her forehead. "You could've given me a warning, then we could've had a fair fight," Y/n grimaced. Tanjiro rushed over to Y/n's side. Looking worried for Y/n. "Are you all right?" Tanjiro asked. "I'm fine," Y/n nodded. "Inosuke, focus! We're not your enemies, demons are," Tanjiro furrowed his brows as he looked angrily at Inosuke. Irk marks popped on Inosuke's face as he huffed loudly.  A man swung his sword at the black-haired boy and the boy used his sword to dodge the hit. He grimaced in horror. 

[ notes ] : 

- heylo everyone, i'm unfortunately saying that i lost the presidential competition, but i don't really feel sad about it, although it was once a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, i'm really happy for my friends who got the presidential roles. it already makes me happy that the fact that i got to be the candidate of the presidential debate. thank you for the encouragement!! 

- i have been super busy last week, i'm so sorry for the no updates, i'll make sure it won't happen again :)