Chapter 143💓💓💓

Was removed from the list of ‘Best Male Lead’?

When Jin Chengyu heard the news, his eyes went dark and he almost fell to the ground.

His agent Cui Lin'er quickly contacted the Yana Film Festival's official to protest, only to get a few cold words on the phone.

"Ms. Cui, please just take it when you see it. There is no need to struggle to protest."

"Jin Chengyu is born as a public figure. In order to paying attention to words and deeds in public, he should also maintain the most basic qualities in private. Now that things broke out in less than an hour, we have received tens of thousands of letters of complaint."

As the official of the film festival, what about them? Can they offend thousands of groups just because of a shortlisted actor?

It’s not wrong to hate it, but the words ‘disgusting’ with obvious insults were put on the lips, and they were also exposed.

So sorry but God can't save him.

"As the world's top film festival, what we use films to convey is the most fair, just and open attitude! It can only be said that Mr. Kim's outlook on life, values ​​and world views are somewhat different from ours."

"I'm sorry, there is no discussion about this, I wish you good luck in the future."

The busy tone on the amplified phone sounded, cruelly cutting off Jin Chengyu's last hope.

Cui Lin'er put down the phone, her face looked very ugly.

Having been an agent for so many years, for the first time she felt that the situation was beyond her control.

She knows that the current Internet public opinion is deliberately promoted, but all this happened too quickly, and the best time for clarification was missed before the team's public relations could react.

Given the popularity of the Yana International Film Festival, even if you can’t win the title of actor in the end, the word ‘finalist’ represents a kind of affirmation of excellence and is a solid step.

However, it can be said that the video was released by Ji Li and Qin Li, but the driving force behind the scenes is not only the two of them, but also the "worse worse" of other actors' teams——

The wall is pushed by everyone.

One less opponent, one spot empty, and a little more hope.

As the saying goes, disaster comes out of the mouth.

Jin Chengyu's criticism has indeed caused dissatisfaction among many homosexual supporters, but if he restrains himself in private, it will not lead to the current situation.

A member of the online public relations team ran over, frowning, "Brother Jin, Sister Lin'er, public opinion is completely out of control! What should we do now?" Overseas parties are scolding him to get out of the international film scene, and the Koreans are scolding He is embarrassed not to return to Korea, and netizens have made his embarrassed appearance on the red carpet into pictures and videos of various ghosts and animals to laugh at Jin Chengyu's stench.

Suddenly, everything was over.

"Contact the company, hold a press conference, and sincerely apologize to fans and friends overseas and domestic." Cui Lin'er shook her head helplessly.

Jin Chengyu is not the only one who was revoked for the shortlisted qualifications just before the awards were awarded.

At the beginning, the American actor Hubert was exploded for verbally insulting women, but also because of pressure from public opinion, thus losing his qualifications.