Chapter 38 | Dangerous

I quietly sip the hot coffee while sitting on the couch beside the excited kinza who is praising non stop on how good the pasta is. Well, I would have praised on how good the coffee is too if my mind was not messed up because of the before incident.

She speaks to herself but I hear nothing cause my mind is still lingering on the before incident where she literally said me I live under a stone so please teach me.

Is she serious? She can't be...and if she is, I should forget about being father any time soon. Do I look desperate here, I don't think so.

But anyways I have this big baby to handle so it's okay If I don't get a real one. It's okay Ayaan you should give some moral support to yourself by saying such words it's okay.

Sighing on myself I release a deep breath, the frown on my forehead not leaving at all as the before incident is still playing in my mind even after assuring myself that It's okay.

But the question is how can someone be so innocent? Is studying in full girls school and college makes girls this innocent? I don't think so...but I have seen her college girls they don't look anywhere near innocent.

God this is difficult...let's forget this, Ayaan. Well, I can't.

Kinza كنزا

As I lick this delicious cream from my lips as I take a peek on Ayaan who is looking in deep thoughts and that frown while he bites his lips nervously is only making it difficult for me to contain the laughter which I holding since past few minutes.

I cough out when I was not able to hold the laughter seeing him so distressed after I pulled out the prank of being pregnant...because babe revenge is needed!! How can he ignore my food list in which I was drooling for more than 10 minutes and after making a difficult decision of choosing three dishes he ditches them and ignores me totally! That's not fair.

So revenge is needed to relax my burning mind and blood.

He needed to be taught a lesson and this was the only thing I can do, I was laughing evilly in my mind while pulling out the act but when I saw his shocked confused face god that gave my heart a amazing pleasure that I cannot describe.

But in first place I myself was shocked by my acting, how can I even cry so easily without doing anything tears where literally pouring from my eyes at first and then I started sniffing at time to time just to tell him that I am still crying and even after pressuring my eyes, tears did not come out so I sniffed while wiping my eyes so it looks like I was crying and I quickly wiping my face to not show him my tears which were apparently not there. But he did not notice that.

I know I am talented! Thankyou for all the praises.

Well, I am scared if some director accidentally sees my acting and boom what if they come with a contract of some romantic drama? Kinza you think to much at times and for now please take this guy out of the trauma he is going through. I am sure he must be thinking hard on how to corrupt my innocent mind.

Well I am innocent but as I said before those daddy's princesses  who takes advantage of their daddy's kindness and becomes the bad girls doing all bad things sits right behind me in class and they tell their stories so loud that I, who Allah has not blessed me with deaf ears, hears everything and that's how I knew these sinful talks.

And Nope biology didn't teach me anything. The teacher starts rapping when that chapter comes so how are we going to learn from biology?

"Ayaan?" I call out for my husband who looks like he is going through depression now. When he does not answer, I tap his thigh "Ayaan?"