TWELVE

Jazakallah khairan! for your kind words people. May Allah bless you all.❤️❤️

And please do comment! You beautiful comments will help me distract my mind....

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Billions of years ago our creater, wrote my name next to you....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Her heart ceased and her brain curbed to function altogether.

What was he saying?! Marriage! And that too with him! Had he gone insane! How could he even dare to ask her that ?!

She was about to get engaged---

Stupid!! Sill thinking about your engagement! Yaha Jaan pe ban aayi hai and you care about engagement ?!

But----

Save your life Aria! Save your life first! Jaan hai to jahaan hai!! Maan le baat maut ke farishte ki! Rooh to waise bhi kabz honi hi hai teri!!

Her inner conscience stated sharply, forcing her to look up and lock gaze towards the man who was gazing her intensely, trapping her oceanic orbs into dark depths of his forest ones.

He still had his evergreen cold domineering look plastered over his noorani nawabi face, but that was not it! There was something else which was compelling her to look towards him, shocking her to the very depth of her soul.

Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani was pleading her, peering her with a solicitating gaze. He was asking her to trust him with his decision and she wasn't able to look away even when she so wanted to.

Her heart trembled and withered, welling her eyes moistening them up. She did not wanted to give in. She did not wanted to marry him; It could be anyone but that ferocious man!

Ready to wail at her pathetic fate, her lip wobbled but before she could tear up, she felt his hand on her waist, followed by a light pinch, ceasing her actions.

Shocked, she gaped at him like a fish, when she heard his dangerous voice "Aria!" it was deep and rich, causing shivers deep down her spine. She knew he was having hard time dealing with the situation and her getting emotional was not helping him at all. But what could she do when red flags of danger were looming in front of her eyes ?! She couldn't control her emotions, could she ?

She was basically being pushed into an endless abyss. Her life and freedom were at stake, getting gambled.

Scratch that!! It would basically end, for she knew what kind of a man he was.

He wasn't bad, but then he wasn't good either. Atleast not with her. He too difficult to deal with. That man loved pointing every wrong in her actions and not to forget, him scolding her on daily basis, making sure she cries to his heart's content.

He was the exact opposite of his siblings!

He was not sweet like Parishay aapi, nor he was understanding and calm like Taimoor. And no way in hell he could match Arsalaan's cool and warm personality.

He was bitter, cold, intimidating.... and too much dominating!! Parishay's death and his gold digger fiancee had doubled the ferocity of his wonderful traits, enforcing them with more force, turning him more bitter and reserved if that was possible.

He scared her....so damn much! Her innocent soul would no doubt perish with him.

And if not, then she was sure that he would try to mould her to act like a berukhi woman just like his own self....