Chapter 6

After calling your mom telling her not to worry, you went to go take a shower because you smelled like chlorine. As you were taking of your clothes you saw red on your bottoms... as in blood... period blood. You walked fast back to the bed and noticed there was a puddle of blood. You got mad at yourself for ruining the sheets. You texted Thor if he could come to the bedroom but he didn't answer. So you texted Loki still no answer.

You finally texted Peter, who finally had answered.

Hey Peter?

Ya what's up?

Can you come into Loki's room?

Sure.

He walked in and saw the blood in the bed, he started to panic a bit. "Y/N?" Peter slightly yelled worried. "Hey Peter." You walked out the bathroom with a dark towel on. "Can you change the sheets for me... I don't know where loki or Thor is and I don't know where the sheets are...?" You asked slightly rambling. "Ya but what happened?" Peter asked. "Period..." You answered. Peter nodded and went to go grab some new sheets. You got in the shower and changed checking the cabinets for pads. 'FRIDAY!' You thought.

"Friday! Can you please notify Loki to buy me some pads. Period Pads." You yelled towards the ceiling. "Yes, Miss Y/L/N." Friday responded.

You walked out the bathroom to see new sheets on the bed and a Peter Parker. You crawled into bed laying your head on peters chest. Cuddling him because both your boyfriends... were they your boyfriends? Fine both your boy toy gods had not been there.

Peter blushed, "Just as best friends. Ok Peter? But if you ever do hit that on me it will because I had either had a fight with the guys or me and them aren't gonna be together." You told him. He nodded and put the tv on. Both of you watched Jane the Virgin (sorry I really liked that show). You squeezed Peter when you got a cramp. Peter wouldn't complain though.

Time skip———

When the boys got back with some pads and chocolate that the cashier had recommended, they saw you sleeping next to Peter who cuddled up with you. Obviously the boys had assumed you slept with him, they threw your pads and chocolates on the ground, waking you and Peter up. You moved the blankets off of you guys and both of you were fully clothed. They still were mad but they knew they made the wrong assumption. They told Peter that he can leave now. The boys gave you the chocolates and put the pads in the bathroom. They went to go cuddle with you. You guys all fell asleep. Cuddling each other.