||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢~||

Insane laughter rings out though the arena as Rimuru draws closer to the awakened Clayman

Insane laughter rings out though the arena as Rimuru draws closer to the awakened Clayman. "Look at me! I have obtained power! Now to all of you who made such a fool of me prepare to be crushed" he roars and Rimuru stops in front of him. 

"It's already over Clayman. Now give it up and just tell me whose bidding you are doing" Rimuru says waiting for the man who he knew wouldn't give him what he asked for to make his move. 

"There is no end to your insolence" he shouts and fires a massive ball of energy at him. Rimuru uses Belzebuth to consume the attack, having already anticipated that Calyman planned to flee when he made an attempt to dodge it. 

"Haven't I already told you? You're weaker than me. There is no use using such weak attacks against me" Rimuru snaps his fingers and a barrier identical to Guys forms around them with an outer layer of a golden barrier as extra protection for the ones outside it.

Everyone looks over at Harumi who lowers her hand having been the cause of the second barrier as she keeps focused on the fight, her face extremely calm in the face of this battle between her brother and the man who had tried to come for her.

"So he stole my technique? How shameless" Guy murmurs smirking despite the meaning of his statement. 

Harumi ignores him and watches as Clayman throws more attacks at Rimuru even though it's obviously useless to continue fighting someone more powerful than him. "What a waste. He just keeps throwing attacks at random with no thought behind it in hopes it does something. How far into denial has this poor man fallen?" she mumbles to herself. 

Rimuru asks one more time for the identity of the only to be denied again by Clayman. "You are useless to me then" he says and surges forward releasing punch after punch upon the Deathman shattering his mask and making blood spray everywhere. 

As he beats Clayman to his knees he glares down at him not a single ounce of remorse in his eyes. "I am a deathman. Even if you kill me I will come back" Clayman spits blood at Rimuru boots looking up at him.

"You will not be coming back, Clayman," Rimuru tells him calmly.

"What?"

"You won't be able to come back not after what is going to happen to you. You will die yes but it will not be me who passes judgment upon you" Rimuru says and turns to Harumi who appears before them having already come into the arena as her brother was talking.