[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat

* I swear to Thor the chapter titles in Wrong World is so fun to just put random shit on there*

Can I please get a waffle?

🙏🏻
🙏🏻
🙏🏻

Fourth wall destroyer

We out on our web-shooters and makes a plan out of a hologram. We need to be careful with this. From what I understand, I need to pick carefully to gain the power that would be strong enough to one-on-one Thanos.

"Alright. Let's see what you have now," Peter says, we're hiding under the bush and a big tree. "From the scan, you already have super strength... it said you fell down a rooftop and survived...? What happened while I was gone?"

Oopsie.

"Ugh, I stumble and fall."

"You didn't try to do anything stupid, did you?" He asks concernedly.

"No, not me. Never. I wouldn't. Why would I? I wouldn't just jump off the rooftop. I don't. Never did that. Never done it. You know?"

"..."

Okay, I sound sus. Vote me out.

Peter slaps me on my shoulder. "(Y/n)! Did you try to die while I was away!?"

"I'm sorry it was devastating!"

"Oh my god, I'm going to cry." Peter puts his hand on his mouth.

"I survived, didn't I? I just thought... life wasn't worth living if you were not in it."

Peter looks at me with teary, puppy eyes, then pulls me into a hug and smooches my cheeks. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you..."

"Oh honey... you literally turned to dusts, it's okay." I hug him back. "Now we just need to do it right. Let's get back on track okay?"

Peter nods and sighs. "Okay, other than super strength you now have my Spider power. What else do we need for you to be enough for Thanos?"

I put up a list on the hologram on my wrist. "My super strength is not yet enough. From what I can see. I need... Super, super strength to take on the injury after the stones and live. Then, super speed! I know a guy."

"Wanda's twin? Isn't he like... dead?" Pete asks. "When you said you didn't see that coming to Clint the first time we met, I thought he shit his pants."

"Yeah, but in this universe, there's another one of him. This one saw it coming." I say, god I'm so blunt it's sad.

"Okay, what else?" Peter asks.

"I... shit. I'm not quite sure, I don't even know how I'm gonna get to touch the x-men at all?! After all, I could be like Dead-pool and they would all shut their doors in my face."

"Who are you kids?"

Shit.

We look up to see Mystique... Jennifer... Katniss... Wife...