Chapter 30(End of Part 3)

he Pink haired prince sat on his throne, he looked just like a tyrant would. Red eyes gleaming in the grandhall only lit by candlelight. He leans on his hand, waiting for his servants to arrive, guards line the walls to protect their lord. When the servants finally arrive they walk into the grand hall without greeting his majesty.

"What have you called us here for?" One of the butlers calls out, knowing of Technos kind and easily exploited nature.

"Bow" Techno replies to the mans stupid question. The servants look at eachother confused, what did this tainted blood want from them? One of the more muscular servants laughed, puffing his chest.

"Or what piggy? Gonna squeal? '' a chorus of laughter erupted from the more brutish servants. Technos cold expression never faltered.

"I'm the head of the house now, your my servants...so bow, beg for my forgiveness, tell me why you left my mother to die or else" His orders only made the servants laugh more, Techno was only 16 what could he possibly do to make them confess and grovel beneath them.

Guards raised their spears towards the group in the middle, threatening them. The servants quickly stopped laughing then.

"she just died because she was sickly! She was always on the verge of death!"

"you dare call the wife of the king "she?" Techno raised his hand to call off the guards who lowered their spears at his command. "You. Step forward" Techno stood, pointing at the brazen man who had dared make jokes about his mothers passing. The man followed the order, stepping forward obviously annoyed.

Techno walked up to him, despite his young age the pink haired boy was a full foot taller than most of the servants, but this one in particular was very tall and muscular, possibly the strongest and most arrogant among them. Techno sniffed, smelling alcohol on the man's breath, it only fueled his anger more.

"so...while your master starved and suffered you drank and partied did you?"

The servant smirked. "Sure did" He spit on Technos shoes, looking down at his pathetic master whom he was ashamed to serve. Techno looked down in disgust then backed up to lock eyes with the oaf.

"What are you gonna do? Cry to mommy? '' Technos ' eyes seemed to burn with rage, the light red becoming deeper than before. He reached up grabbing the man's face and pulling him down to his own face with such strength he couldn't resist.

Kill him

Make him suffer

Do it

The voices once again took over, as Techno freed his thumbs, digging them into the man's eyes.

"w-wait! What the fuck are you doing?!" The others watched the scene in horror, as the strongest man among them was being tortured. "AAAHHHHH" Techno began to push his thumbs into the man's eye sockets, his screams of pain masked by the sickening sound of blood and tissue being burst. Blood splatter on the young Prince's face, taking lives was so easy. The man continued to scream until the Prince crushed in his skull with his bare hands, shocking all the servants and even the guards at this show of pure strength.

Technos breathing became uneven, throwing the body to the side and looking at his now bloodied hands and arms, he had taken another life and yet he felt nothing. He looked up at the frightened maids and butlers, some of whom began to vomit from what they had just witnessed.

"Bow" Techno commanded once again, they did, instantly getting on their hands and knees and begging for forgiveness. He sat back down on the throne, leaning back in relief.

"Now...your crime won't go without punishment. For your recklessness led to the death of the king's wife and my mother...you should all be killed" Technos speech made them shiver, this was not the weak prince they once knew and took advantage of.

"so...you will serve me for the rest of your pathetic lives, when I tell you to roll over you will, if I want you to eat shit you will and if I tell you to throw your life away you will. And if anyone complains...I'll kill you and your loved ones." His voice was dark, he spoke as if speaking to animals. They didn't feel guilt for killing his mother, they were only scared now that they had gotten caught.

"My first order as your master...I want Paintings of my mother all over the castle. So she can watch you and remind you all of your crimes"

The servants sat still, silently wondering if this would be the end of their lives. Techno rolled his eyes.

"Your master gave you an order, GO."

They scrambled like insects, trying to escape from the young Prince's wrath and obey his command.

Meanwhile the two of you lean on the railings of the balcony, you listen to every detail of his story.

"So...know you know the full story...I don't expect sympathy but-"

Tears roll down your face from his story, they truly tortured him by forcing him to find his mothers own corpse. His eyes widen as he leans over to wipe your cheek, you don't pull away from his touch.

"don't cry...it was a long time ago"

"That doesn't mean the pain isn't gone...are you alright?"

"m-me? I...of course I am, I Just-"

You interrupted his ramblings when you cupped his face with your hands, your warm embrace bringing his face closer and then into a hug. His eyes widen at the sudden contact, your arms feel warm and welcoming, he hadn't received such a kind gesture of affection since the death of his mother so the young prince began to melt into the hug.

"Thank you for sharing with me...I know what it's like being on your own, it must've been hard." you couldn't help but cry for the young boy that was scared that day.

"it was..." He whispered in reply, holding you in close. He didn't want to let go, afraid you might slip through his fingers and into the arms of someone else, he didn't deserve you after all. He'd never felt this way before, like his heart might jump out of his chest. It was then he knew what his feelings were towards you, he couldn't push it aside anymore. He had you here, alone, he was going to take this chance even if it might ruin the bond between you and him. The voices raged on in his head saying one thing over and over.

kiss them

Kiss them

Kiss th-

He interrupted them, letting you go then lightly grabbing your chin and pulling you in closer. Your eyes widen as he suddenly pulls you closer until your lips touch with a passionate kiss. He kissed you deeply letting you know just how much he cared for you, you were so surprised that you didn't kiss back for a couple of seconds, completely dumbfounded.

He pulls away quickly, eyes wide with fear of what he had just done.

"I...I...I'm so sor-"

"shut up"

You grab Techno by the fabric of his shirt, pulling him in for a kiss just as passionate as his own. It was bliss for him, the way your lips felt on his own tasted like liquid gold. You only separated to breathe and only seconds after giving you a break he moved in again, he wasn't done tasting you. He'd been holding back for a long time but now that he knew you felt the same he'd make you his, his lips grazed your skin as he kissed down your neck. You bit your lip at the warm contact, trying to remain composed as a blush spread across your cheeks. He chuckled at your lack of control, always showing exactly how you feel on your face.

"You don't have to hold it in"

"but...we're on the balcony...what if someone sees?"

"let them"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:1308