Part 24

Third person:
Sapnap guided George into his room and sat with him on his bed, Karl and Quackity went downstairs to the kitchen unsupervised doing god knows what but told Sapnap it was a surprise and that he wasn't aloud to peak.

After a while George had calmed down a lot, Sapnaps company was really helpful, he felt very safe around him.
George's previous discomforting thoughts still swirled round his head, just reduced, not as extreme as it was.

Sapnap was extremely worried for his friend, "are you feeling any better?" He asked him.

"Yeah. Thanks, Sapnap." He sniffed, wiping away a few stray tears.

"Are you sure?" Concern laced his words, "do you want to talk about it or anything?"

George stood up and dusted himself off, "don't worry about it, I'll be fine. Just a bita gud ol dysphoria." He lied, giving him a sarcastic thumbs up, "I'm going to go downstairs and get some food, I'll see you later, Spampam." He awkwardly joked, trying to mask his current mental state.
He was hungry, that wasn't a lie.

He started to walk out, "wait." Sapnap called, "Dream hasn't left his room in almost two days, you should check on him if you haven't already." He alerted.

George's eyes widened a little in shock, he had been so caught up in his own stupid problems that he hadn't realised Dream hadn't even left his room since that day.
How selfish of him.

"Thanks Sapnap..." he responded, "but I think maybe he just needs some space right now."

"Do you really think that?" He asked.
The question stumped George, what was that supposed to even mean? Is that a trick question.

"Huh?"

"Do you really think he needs space? Or are you just telling yourself that so you can avoid the inevitable interaction you must have." He asked, sounding awfully intuitive.
George wanted to answer but couldnt.
Sapnap was right, he was a lot recently.
I guess it's because he had two boyfriends, twice the amount of relationship experience.

The taller could tell the brunette was a bit lost for words, he sighed, "just visit him, man. Even if he does need space, it wouldn't hurt to at least try."

"Are you sure? Would you be okay with that? I mean.. he was really rude to you?" George asked.

"Bro, I LITERALLY just asked you to." He rolled his eyes playfully, "besides I know Dream. That wasn't him, somethings up and you know it too." He continued, "and you're probably the only person that can help him at this point."

George was stunned. Sapnap was so right.

Again.

"Dude, are you like, a fucking relationship guru?" George laughed.

Sapnap almost choked on air when he burst into laughter at the boys words, "DUDE! I've got TWO kind, handsome, loving and supportive boyfriends! Im not a fucking guru, I'm a relationship god." He bragged, looking very proud of himself.

George chuckled a bit before thanking the other and leaving, he went downstairs to the kitchen and found Karl and Quackity in the kitchen.

Oh.
My.
God.

"What the-"

"GEORGE!" Quackity screamed, Karl also turning his attention to him.
The sight of the kitchen was... interesting.
Honestly he expected worse.

The amount of food and ingredients painted on almost every surface on that side of the kitchen implied that maybe they were making some kind of extreme dish such as a colourful wedding cake tower, or some kind of royal feast fit for a king.
Both boys were covered in whatever the walls were also covered in.
George was immediately curious.

"What'cha guys makin?" He asked, slightly scared to hear their answer.

"Cookies!" Karl beamed, continuing to stir whatever it was he had in his bowl.

Huh?

George laughed nervously, scanning the very non cookie dough looking substances along the walls and in bowls and in the sink and- well. Everywhere really.
"Haha... I see. Well I just came to grab a snack, if that's okay?" He brushed it off.

"Yeah sure, man, help yourself!" Karl confirmed.

George grabbed some food for himself, then decided to grab a second plate of food for Dream assuming that he hadn't eaten in the two days he hadn't left him room.

He parted ways with the boys, offering to help them clean up later if they needed him.
He walked up the stairs and nervously stood outside Dreams door.
He was about to knock when he realised he was holding two plates.
So of course, like any smart person would do, he slammed his head against the door three times, muttering a small 'ow' afterwards.

Almost immediately after, he heard the lock on the door click and watched at the doorknob twisted before the door finally swung open.