Chapter 14

Kira's POV-

Hurt.

Hurt was all I was feeling I woke up in my mates bedroom marked and alone. Everything came rushing back to me from the night before. My mates mother said awful cruel things to me. And I went to pack wanting to not bother my mates with someone like me. Someone so pathetic. But then they.... How could they do that to me...?

I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. They never asked I was ready for that, or how I even feel about the marking process. They were supposed to protect me. Love me. Yet they hurt me in the end. I quietly get up from the bed and walk into the bathroom. I look at my reflection I can't help but let the tears fall. More and more they keep coming out all at once. I can't stop them. I just want them to stop. My chest feels so heavy my heart hurts. I feel violated. I clean up my wounds wiping the blood off with a cloth. The mark stinging. I wince in pain. And head back to the bedroom walking over to my suitcase and pushing the clothes back in. I have to get out of here. I don't think we are right for eachouther. I couldn't help but let a laugh slip from my lips. How pathetic was I to think I could be happy with alphas like them? I slump to the floor pulling my legs to my chest sobbing. I just want the pain to stop.

I guess I learned my lesson for being so naive. Right ?

I wipe the tears off my face picking my self off the floor. I need to get out of here without alerting everyone. I switched all my stuff into my backpack it would be easier to run with then a big suitcase. I change out of my little outfit. And put on sweats and a hoodie. I grab mr.bee and open the door to the bedroom.

I go down the hallway looking for the main staircase to the front door. I find it and sneak down it trying to avoid anyone. I almost run straight into a pack mate.
I moved out of the way around the corner. He seems to be in a rush. So I avoid his path smoothly. I get to the main floor . And start looking for the back door. As I round the corner. I can't help but over here Alex and Xavier. They are sitting in the other room. I lean against the wall and listen.

"We should go check if she is awake. It's been 7 hours. She still hasn't woken up." Says Alex.

That's my que to hurry and leave. I go out the hall way to the back door. Flinging it open I make a break towards the woods.

I have to go.

Hey everybody sorry for the short update. I hope everyone's Christmas is going well. I want to update at least two more times over this winter break. I hope you guys enjoy things are just starting to get good!