forty four

"Yes chat I do have plans for Christmas, I can't really tell you because it's a secret but it's going to be good. Aha! Found it." She was continuing her Nancy Drew game, she was having a lot of fun just talking with her chat and mocking the horrible accents of the characters.

"What was my favorite food at thanksgiving? Well besides pumpkin pie, I made cranberry relish, and it's amazing, it's my grandmothers recipe. My brother ate too much and felt sick the rest of the night. Is it just my family that watches Christmas hallmark movies after thanksgiving dinner? One sec Tommy's FaceTiming me." She answered and quickly told him she was streaming.

"I know woman that's why I called you."

"Don't woman me-"

"Whatever woman. You didn't tell me you were streaming!"

"I thought you were busy!"

"Mhmm, you hate me that's what it is innit."

"Shut up, you know it's not true. You can help me if you want."

He sighed loudly, "Fine if you really want me to help."

"I don't, you'll just throw a hissy fit if I don't let you."

"Fuck off!"

-

"Are you reading the Gameboomers cheats?"

"How do you know the website?" Tommy accuses.

"ITS THE FIRST WEBSITE WHEN YOU SEARCH IT!"

He's silent for a moment, "Okay so next y-" he's cut off by her laughter which only makes him grin wider.

-

"I told you guys I could do it."

"Yeah because I gave you all the cheats."

"Shut up."

"Uh huh."

"Chat trend tommyinnit neg please."

"NO oh my god you always do this." She began laughing at his irritation.

"I'm muting you, go away. Eat beans or something." She muted them and focused on her stream, "Alright guys, I'll see you soon, thanks for watching, and honestly, don't trend tommyinnit neg, he did help me a lot so yeah. Anyways take care of yourselves! Bye!" She ended stream and unmuted Tommy.

"Awwww you care about me."

"Shut up."

"No, you're the simp."

She sighed, "Only for you."