Part 3

After I walked lily back , she thanked me, and we exchanged phone numbers. She gave me my coat back before going inside her house. I put on the coat, taking in the scent that she had left on it. Which by the way, was coconut. The walk back to my house didn't take long, but all I could seem to think about was how my brother was treating this perfectly nice girl. I mean, any girl deserves better than that. I shook my head, getting the keys out my pocket to unlock the door.
I stepped in and shut the door, closing my eyes when the warmth of my house surrounded me.
"Where did you go?" Ryan asked from in front of me. He stood there, shirtless, his hair still wet from the shower.
"Walking your girlfriend home." I replied bluntly, trying to make my way past him.
"Huh why?" He asked. Men are so stupid sometimes.
"Because Ryan, it's dark and you shouldn't let a girl walk on her own at night." I said shoving past him. I was mad at him. Mad because of how he's treated me this past year, and mad because of how he's treating lily. I didn't know her well, but for some reason I felt like I needed to stand up for her.
He didn't reply, instead he walked into the living room. I rolled my eyes at him, before making my way up the stairs and trudging to my room.
I threw myself onto my bed and checked my phone.
Lily :)
Hey, just wanted to say thanks again for walking me home, and giving me your coat x
I smiled, opening the text and reading it. I typed quickly, not wanting to leave it too long before I replied.
No problem :) sorry it wasn't my brother doing it though x

It's fine. See you around Olivia :)