Chapter 140: Battle at the Gorge of Death (1)

'Destroy it all.' The first people to respond were the ones who were always with Cale.

"Choi Han!" Rosalyn called out to Choi Han. At the same time, she clenched one of the highest-grade magic stones in her hand.

Choi Han started to run toward the cliff's edge.

Ooooooong- Mana started to vibrate around Rosalyn.

Her other hand was busy casting a magic spell. She made a total of five movements.
The moment all of her movements ended.

Tap, tap, tap! Choi Han kicked off the ground.

Rosalyn started to smile. She had been the most level-headed one in [The Birth of a Hero]. In other words, she had no sense of fear.

She was able to throw away her position as a princess and did not put a limit on herself by believing that she could become the Tower Master of a Magic Tower. However, level-headed did not mean calm. Her gaze headed toward the enemies.

"You're all dead." Her hand headed toward Choi Han.

Shaaaaaaaa- Wind surrounded Choi Han's body. Flight magic.

Rosalyn sent Choi Han into the sky and then proceeded with her next actions. "Mage Brigades one, two, and three, prepare the strongest attack magic circles!"

She threw a highest-grade magic stone to both the Roan Kingdom and Breck Kingdom's respective mage captains who were approaching her. There was no hesitation in her movements.

The captains caught the highest-grade magic stones in shock.

"The fourth Mage Brigade will create a haste magic circle in order to send our allies to the back!" Another highest-grade magic stone was thrown to the captain of the fourth brigade.

The Royal Mage's number one disciple, Count Ecross, approached her at that moment. He was the Vice Captain of the third Mage Brigade. "Commander-nim, what about flight magic?"

The Tiger tribe, Whale tribe, and the experts on Cale's side. They needed flight magic in order to send these strong individuals to fight against the Bears.

Making others flying in the air was not an easy magic to accomplish. You needed to be at least a middle-grade mage in order to do that type of magic.

"I will do it."
"Excuse me?"

Rosalyn did not even look at Count Ecross as mana started to appear around her. "I can take care of it. Return to the third Mage Brigade, Vice Captain."

Count Ecross flinched and stepped back.

One, two, three. The red mana that flowed out of her body became like threads as they wrapped around her. No, it was as if waves were floating around her.

"Ecross, you cannot consider Princess Rosalyn-nim with regular standards. There is a reason she threw away her position as a princess."

Ecross remembered what the Breck Kingdom's Royal Mage, his master, had told him before.

He then looked around. There were numerous mages when they combined the Roan Kingdom and Breck Kingdom's mages.

Ecross had never seen so many battle mages gathered together before. No, he had never seen so many mages gathered together like this at all. It was because there was no Magic Tower right now.

A Magic Tower. That was a place where hundreds of mages would gather together. However, the current Magic Tower had fallen.

Ecross looked toward Rosalyn's back.
So many threads of red mana were surrounding her that he could not see her anymore. The woman who was leading the Mage Brigades seemed as fiery and explosive as her red hair.