Chapter 69

Aurora froze when she heard the sickening thud from the hood of the car.

The wheels screeched to a stop against the slippery drive way as she forced herself to scramble out of the car running to the hood.

She fell to her knees ignoring the cold wetness or the stone sticking into her skin as she grabbed Tom's transparent white shirt collar and yanked his face towards hers.

"Tom! Tom! Oh god I'm sorry I didnt mean to i was-"

Tom eyes slowly blinked open, he looked around for a moment bewildered as she rambled his hand coming up to touch the trickle of blood sliding down his temple.

"Oh fucking hell Tom are you alright? Why do you have to be so God damn stubborn i swear i didnt-"

"you hit me" he said softly.

"well you ran in front of the car imbecile" she groaned her fingers running across shis face checking for any fatal wounds.

"You actually hit me, I can't believe you hit me" he mumbled in utter disbelief.

Aurora glared at him "I didnt hit you. You ran infront of the car you were hit" she said as she dragged him to his feet pressing her wand to his head as she tried to regain some sort of tranquility to be able to focus long enough to heal his wound.

"I'll do it" he said lowering her wand

"no, I am perfectly capable of doing it I'm a-"

"Aurora your legs are shaking your cold as ice I can hear you heart thudding like a scared rabbits and your eyes are as crazed as a loons. Let me do it before you hurt yourself" he said sternly.

Aurora glared "why are you always so condescending?" He spat Tom threw his hands up in frustration

"how is looking out for your wellbeing condescending?!" He hissed.

"You always act as if I'm some sort of child you are burdened with looking after" she snapped but retracted her wand.

Tom's mouth hung slightly open " i do not"

"oh you so do, you act all high and mighty" she snarled brushing past him rushing to get back in the car.

Tom quickly healed the cut in his head and shook off his shock from being hit. He Shoved the door of the car shut as she began to open it. She tried to push against him, manover around his body but he wouldnt budge.

"Aurora-"

"Move!" She yelled forcefully bashing her shoulder against his. Didnt budge.

"Move! Move! Move!" With every punctuated shout she hit him harder like a battling ram.

"Aurora!" He barked digging his fingers into her shoulders and shoving her back onto the car so she let out a yelp of pain.

She tried to fight him off, kicking punching, elbowing but he used his body as a cage rooting her to the spit as he summoned 'backup' by the ominous tattoo imprinted in his skin.

"Get away from me!" She screeched trying to rip herself from his grip thrashing around like a frantic animal caught in a trap.

"LET GO!" She screamed as she saw Lucius and Bellatrix approaching out of the thick black smog they had been summoned in.

"Calm down" he commanded as he trusted her into Lucius who clamped his arms around her as she protested scratching at his arms jabbing her elbows into his ribcage.

"Tom!" She shrieked anger bubbling through her blood making it white hot.

"Take her to my room and don't let her out!" He shouted over her protests as Bellatrix helped Lucius drag her away ignoring her ear piercing screams.