Chapter 10: Alliance

3rd Pov

(Y/N), Asia, Aika, and the now perverted DUO are seen outside the school in the courtyard talking.

Aika: Well, we're going to karaoke with you guys.

Matsuda: Are you coming too, Asia?

Asia: Yeah, I'm planning on it.

Motohama: Hell yeah! Screw Kiriyu I'll take two of that fly Asia!

(Y/N): *sigh* Degenerate

Asia turned to look towards (Y/N) who was leaning against the railing, looking out at the school field.

Asia: What's wrong (Y/N)?

Before anything else could be said, a blonde boy with grey-blue eyes appeared right in front of Asia and took her hand.

Saji: Be careful not to let all their loser rub off on you.

Asia: Oh, hello Saji, how have you been?

Saji: Better now that I've laid my eyes on you.

Motohama: WHAT?!

Matsuda: Student council secretary or not, you need to BACK OFF!

(Y/N) finally turned in time to see Saji turning to leave.

Saji: Such aggression, this is the exact thing I was talking about Asia. Later.

(Y/N): Who was that? A friend of yours?

Asia: Hmm? Oh, no. He's on the student council, we've just met once before.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, I guess I have seen him before. When I first met Sona.

Timeskip

It's now after school and (Y/N) is seen sitting at an outdoor cafe with a beverage while browsing his phone. (Special made to not attract monsters).

Saji: Yo, (L/N)

(Y/N): Hey Genshirou.

Saji: So, why did you call me out here?

(Y/N): Well, there aren't that many boys in the school, and the majority of them are perverts, so I figured I try to get to know the... non-perverted ones more. Plus, with you and me being supernatural, I'd thought it'd be nice to know our strengths and weaknesses in case of battle.

Saji: Alrighty then, what do you wanna talk about first?

Saji sat down and ordered himself a drink, the two talked for some time about mundane things, such as favorite foods and favorite music. Eventually, the conversation shifted to more supernatural topics, which lead to (Y/N) telling Saji about Kiba going missing and somehow asking if Saji could help.

Saji: Hell no! Are you even serious?!

(Y/N): Just as Aphrodite on the prowl.

Saji: YOU'RE INSANE!!

He stood up and gathered the attention of a few passersby, but calmed down and sat back down.

Saji: You do realize that both Rias and Sona will punish us for just being involved with those Holy Swords, right?! But you still wanna go out and destroy them?! You may be immune to their power, but I sure as hell ain't! And if those swords don't kill us, our presidents will! You've got Rias, she's strict but reasonable. Sona is super strict and loves punishing us! No way man, sorry, but you're on your own.

Saji got up and tried to walk away, keyword: tried. The two boys found that Saji was unable to walk away as a certain rook had caught Saji by his sleeve.