Chapter 16/ Yule Ball

It was almost time for the first task and let me tell you Rita Skeeter is a bit weird.

~~~~
After many scratches and bruises all of us got the eggs. Since both of us were representing Gryffindor it was a bit weird, but we managed. I talked to Cedric about the egg, he found out how but he can't really tell me but he told me about the water.

Harry and I cracked out what he was trying to tell us god that egg is screechy or whatever you would call it, it's bloody ear-deafening for a fact. The Yule ball is close and Cedric and I are going together I think Hermione and Viktor are going together. I kind of forced Harry to go with Ginny despite Ron giving him a really nasty glare. Fleur is going with- I actually have no idea. 

I got this beautiful blue satin dress and Cedric wore this matching navy blue velvet suit. He looked unexplainable. We were standing outside when we heard clacking and I saw everyone look that direction- GOD. Hermione looked like a goddess I mean I'm her bestfriend I already seen her in the dress when she first tried it on but man I love her. 

'God hermione looks beautiful doesn't she ced?' I asked him. 'She does, she looks absolutely gorgeous but you look indescribably beautiful. I love you a lot' He said as he smiled at me. I love his smile. 'I love you too.' I said. I didn't realize my hands were trembling cause of how nervous I was until he grabbed my hands in his and kissed them. 'We'll be fine calm down love' he said.

Right Calm.

Breath in and out.

Soon Professor. McGonagall came and the doors opened and we walked in. I saw Draco's glare at Cedric but he seems unaffected by it just like I was. I bet he's with Pansy not that I care. I saw out of the corner of my eye and he was. I'm smirking inside cause I was right as always. 

I was dancing with Cedric now. He placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his neck and we danced slowly. I never felt more content. I was smiling while biting my lip and I didn't really that I dazed out until Cedric whispered 'Stop biting your lips it makes me want to bite them and I can't do that in front of everyone now can I?'.  

~~~~~

Everyone was eating and dancing everyone was scattered. Cedric and I were sitting at a table right now. My feet were sore from dancing so much in these heels. Should've wore the flats Hermione insisted for me to wear. Those were beautiful too it's just I felt like I had to pick the heels. Okay fine I picked the heels because it's the only thing I let Cedric buy me. 

Cedric touched my forehead with the back of his hand. 'Lord you're bloody warm. Do you wanna go back inside our dormitories. Like do you feel well?' he asked. 'To be honest I feel really uhm tired. I think I need fresh air do you want to maybe come up to the Astronomy Tower with me then we'll come back?' I asked. He smiled and took my hand 'Of course' he said. We walked out and I came up with a brilliant idea I tapped my chin and turned around and changed my facial expression to a needy, tired, sad, sick mixture.

'Oh gods what now?' he asked. 'My feet are sore my head hurts I need fresh air and I clearly can't walk that bloody much can you please carry me' I said. He shaked his head and said 'without a doubt.' carrying me. Without a doubt, I'm going to make that our thing. I put my arms around his neck and whispered thank you while laying a soft kiss on his neck. I felt eyes on us so I turned my head but I didn't see anything. Hmm.

~~~~~

We were laying on the floor asking each other questions. Guess all I needed really was fresh air. 

'If I were to die would you come visit me everyday?' he asked.

I gasped and smacked his arm. 

'Don't think like that you won't. I'll make sure of it. I love you to much for the universe to fail me by killing you.' I said. I turned my head the other direction so I wouldn't have to face him.

'But if it were to happen would you?' he asked again.

"Well to be fair what type of question even is that of course I would.' I said. He grabbed my chin gently and wiped two tears that slipped out without me noticing. 'Why are you crying?' he asked. 'Because I lost my own parents and I don't even really remember them I wouldn't handle it if I lost you. Besides you being my boyfriend you're my best friend, my partner in crime. I love you so much and if I need anything or if something happened you'd be one of the first people I go to.'  I said. 

'The world's to good for you Lana' he said. He kissed me. But it was the softest kiss I've ever had it was like a feather so soft it feels like it could disappear within a second. The kiss you have to grab with your heart, nothing else. 

'Okay let's go back now. If you want?' he asked. I smiled 'let's go.' I said and the rest of the night was us making memories with everyone and everything never to be forgotten. 

A/N: GOD I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SOOOO LONG, I FEEL SO BAD SORRY. A LOT HAPPENED. I LOVE YOU. HAPPY/MERRY CHRISTMAS. Have a good day! Hope you liked it!

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.