19| No thanks, I prefer a bad bitch

Arabella slowly makes her way inside with a dagger in hand

Arabella slowly makes her way inside with a dagger in hand. She opens the door as quietly as possible and is met with utter silence. Her hand tightens around the dagger as she hears grunts coming from the living room. When she gets there she peers in and sees her whole family tied to chairs with a bunch of men surrounding them.

Well shit.

"Where is she?!" The man in the middle shouts. Immediately Arabella's mind goes back as her eyes narrow at the familiar man who she couldn't remember.

"Like we would ever tell you! You piece of sh-'' Xander spits at him but before he could finish he was punched straight in the face.

We can hear the walls laughing at him-

"Don't touch my son!" Papa growls at him and gets a laugh in return.

"I wouldn't have to if you would just tell me where the goddamn hell your daughter is!" The man yells. It was then that she saw the tattoos on their neck. The Russian mafia. Arabella rolls her eyes, already getting frustrated. You've got to be kidding me. That's why he looks so familiar. He looks like the second in command guy. Meaning they must have been related. Looking a little closer she realized that the man who was yelling has a slightly different tattoo.

20/20 vision check

Which means he's in the top ranks. It can't be the don since there isn't a crown and it can't be second since he's dead. Maybe third in command?

From the corner of her eye she could see him go to throw a punch at papa. Oh hell nah.

"Well hello there. Mind if I join the fun?" She walks out of her hiding place twirling a dagger in hand.

From spinning a pencil in hand during class to using a fucking knife. The queen has entered bitches! Thank you very much.

All heads snap to her. She's immediately met with her family's protest telling her to run but she ignores them. If only they knew.

"So this is the long lost mafia princess." The guy steps forward to her. "Now that I see you I understand why they want you so bad. Maybe I'll get a turn." He does a once over of her body licking his lips.

"You disgusting pig!" Dante shouts at him earning a punch in the face.

"Nah I'll pass. I didn't even give the second in command a turn. Now why would I give you one?" Arabella smirks knowing she hit the right spot. His smirk drops and is now replaced with a glare.

"Don't talk about my brother." He grits.

"Your brother? Sorry for your loss. It was fun to see life drown out of his eyes. If you know what I mean." She chuckles quietly.

"You bit-"

"No thanks. I prefer a bad bitch."

"Get her!" He growls to the men behind him.