Bogley Part 1

After a long night of recording episodes for their YouTube channel, Bawfee, Barina, Bulia, Bacob, and Bathan took their long walk home from the office together. Normally, they'd take their cars, but today they wanted to see their good old friend, A witch. "Let's go see A witch," said Barina. "Yes." they all said in unsion, except for Barina, who asked the question, and did not say yes. The path to A witch's hut was rocky and unpaved, but the merry group passed the time by not talking at all. After 32 minutes and 46 seconds of walking, and one stop at Bucee's, they finally arrived at A witch's bog, except for Bacob, who got lost at Bucee's. Bathan saw A witch's hut and said, "look, it's A witch's hut, said Bulia. Barina clapped and exclaimed, "What is that?" but it was too late. the beast was already upon Bacob, and ate him. "aaaAaAAAAaaAAhhh" said Bacob. the gang ran toward's A witch's house, abd Bulia said "Taht was a close one, im glad were all safe." The witch said oh that's just Bogley. He lives here willingly." Bogley  leaned his head toward the window and said "I'm bogley. I'm not cursed. There is no curse."

And then Jacob woke up from his horrible dream, and cried. Julia tried to comfort him, but to no avail. Jacob never recovered from this traumatic experience, and has had to quit the Drawfee Youtube channel. Karina, Nathan, and Julia tried to go on without him, but they just could not figure out who to make fun of, creating a power vacuum. After the channel inevitably crashed and burned, Karina was out of a job, and was forced to make Schmando and Titty comics for the rest of her miserable life. Nathan and Julia continued the channel without her, and finally reached 1 Billion subscribers, becoming the most subscribed channel in history. But, even with their massive success, they could never forget what they had lost.