28.

Next morning, I woke up before my alarm went off.

Even though I spent most of the night with Hayul, I felt nervous to see her again today. Everything seemed like a beautiful dream, but it all was real, and that's the best part of it. I've never felt like this before, so excited and happy to see someone.

I took a shower and had breakfast; sitting down on the couch to wait for Hayul, I remembered the sticky notes on her night table.

"Make him smile"

I regret every time I behaved rude with her more than once, and she was only trying to make me feel better, makes me feel awful actually.

Between thoughts, I remembered a conversation I had with her some time ago, a few nights before our birthday.

She told me she wanted to meet the city, visit pretty places and have all that movie girl experience; so, I had an idea.

I took my phone and dialed Chan. I know he's awake, he normally goes to sleep around 8 am after working all night long, so I hope he picks up.

"Hi Hyunjinie!"

"Oh hyung! How are you?"

"I'm good, I was about to go rest a little. How's everything going there?"

"I'm really good too, everything's great" I answered happily.

"I'm glad to hear that. I spent all night arranging the track, it sounds great! You're gonna love it."

"Really? Can't wait to hear it, then!"

"I'll send it to you as soon as I can. Did you need anything?"

"Actually, yeah, kind of." I replied nervously. I'm well aware of my current situation, and that's exactly why I'm calling Chan. I know he'll know what to say.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Um, well, okay. I'll tell you, please don't get mad"

"That means it's something crazy, I guess." he sighed, already worried. I chuckled nervously.

"Remember the girl I told you about?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, I wanna do something nice for her."

"Hyunjin..."

"Wait, wait. I know it sounds crazy. I just want to know if it's possible."

"Just tell me already"

"I want to take her to Seoul so she can meet the city."

There was a silence, he didn't say anything at first, probably thinking about a proper answer, knowing him. I heard him sigh.

"It's very risky, mate"

"I know... I just wanted to ask you about it, since you always know what's best to do."

"Ahh..." He sighed again, not sure about what to say, I guess.

"But it's okay! I know it's not a good idea, I can get in trouble and-"

"When do you want to come?"

"What?"

"Did you have a date in mind?"

"Um... not yet."

"Listen." Chan said, "It's indeed extremely risky, you can get in trouble and get us in trouble, including the show, being honest with you." he said.