Honeycomb

"A new morning has risen. Please wake up, everyone. It is now breakfast time. All players, please form a line in the center."

You woke up because of the announcement. You slowly opened your eyes and sat up when you saw that others are already leaving their beds. 'How can they get out of their beds so easily?' You thought while yawning, 'I still want to sleep but I don't want to miss breakfast...' You sighed and yawned once more before forcing yourself to leave your bed and join one of the lines.

"Good morning, Miss." You turned around when you heard someone speak behind you and smiled widely when you saw Ali. "Good morning too, Sir!" You bowed to both show respect and say hi to him, "I'm glad to see you again, Sir."

He smiled back and shook his head, "You can call me Ali, Miss."

"I'm glad to see you again, Sir Ali. I'm (Y/N)." You introduced yourself. You know that he wouldn't mind you just calling him Ali, but he's older than you so you decided to keep the 'Sir' to show some respect.

"I'm worried to see you here again, (Y/N)." Ali replied with a worried tone. 'Ahaha, I know I'm way younger than you but I already know all the games, Ali, you should be worried about yourself. You have a snake in your group, you know?'

"There's no need to be worried, Sir Ali, I'm sure we can win the games together." You clenched your fist determinedly. 'Just don't partner up with Sang-woo in the 4th game.'

"I don't know how to play any of the games that Gihun-hyung mentioned yesterday..." Ali said with disappointment.

"I don't know the games either because of you know..." You pointed at your head to make him remember about the 'accident' and 'memory loss' stuff that you said before and laughed slightly, "But I'm sure the rules won't be hard to understand. We just have to listen well and do our best." You said with a smile while Ali stared at you.

"You're so positive, (Y/N)." He said with a smile. 'That's only because I know I can't die.'

You turned around when it was finally your turn to get your breakfast- which was bread and a bottle of milk. 'I should go to Sae-byeok...' You did exactly what your thoughts said.

"Hello~" You greeted Sae-byeok after climbing up the bunk beds and sitting on her bed.

"Why are you here?" She quickly asked, not bothering to greet you back.

"I wanted to see you." You straightforwardly said as you took a bite from your bread.

She blinked, "Why?"

'Because I like you' "No reason." You smiled before taking another bite from your bread, "By the way, Good morning."

"...good morning." She mumbled but you heard it, causing your eyes to widen but she cut you off before you could even talk, "By the way, you're really eating that?" She pointed at your bread.

"Yup, why?" You asked before taking a sip from your bottle of milk. [Except if you're lactose intolerant. If you're lactose intolerant, then you just took another bite from your bread.]

"Do you have no trust issues at all?" She sighed. 'I actually have lots of it, do you want some?'

"Tch, I doubt they'd put anything in our food, they still need us for the next games." You said and ate the last remaining part of the bread before crumpling its plastic packaging. "Are you not going to eat yours? You might get hungry in the next game." You said before you chugged your bottle of milk. [Except if you're lactose intolerant. If you're lactose intolerant, then you just continued to stare at her.]