30. Meeting the boys

We visited almost every shop in the city. Hayul wanted to make sure she entered every single one of them before going to the next one.

Around 1 pm, we had lunch, Korean BBQ this time.

After eating and talking for at least two more hours, we went to take a walk to the park, still hand in hand. I think this is the happiest I've seen her since I met her, and it made me happy.

"There's two more surprises for today before heading back."

"Really? What is it?"

"Why do you keep asking? I said s u r p r i s e"

"I'm just anxious about it, that's all!" She laughed.

We walked around the park; ran into a few cute dogs, so she had to pet all of them, of course.

"You two make such a cute couple!" One of the ladies with the dogs said as she walked away from us, making us look at each other and just giggle.

"Come" I held her hand once again and dragged her with me to across the street.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"
.
.
.
.
.
I had previously spent at least one hour looking for a good café on my phone, until I found one, and it looked very pretty; so, I decided to take her there before having dinner with the boys.

We entered and picked a table near the window. She was very silent, but as soon as we sat down, she let out a big smile.

"You remembered"

"I did"

"I can't believe you even thought of this"

"Are you kidding? How could you come to visit the city without having your cliché movie girl experience?"

"So what? Are you going to stare at me while I sip my coffee looking through the window?"

"Gladly"

"Tch...You're so out of this world..." She whispered.

"What?"

"Thank you for this awesome day." She held my hand.

And so, adorably, she lived the cliché movie moment. She ordered coffee and enjoyed it while admiring every single thing and detail she saw from the window; cars, people, dogs.

But, the most beautiful matter of the evening was just across from me, and Hayul couldn't possibly see it, but I surely couldn't stop looking at it; Her. W
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So, last surprise before going back!" We got out of the cafe and headed to a bus stop. The dorm was a 15-minute ride away, Chan had already messaged me asking if we were on our way.

"You're full of surprises today" She chuckled.

We got on the bus and Hayul feel asleep more than once. Even though she seemed full of energy, I guess it had drained almost completely out of her. There's just dinner left luckily, so she just has to sit down and eat.

"Wake up, we're here" I whispered, caressing her cheek; she opened her eyes and lifted her head from my shoulder.

"Did I sleep for long?"