Chapter 23: She Will Let Go

A/N: The chemistry of their silhouette holds, yes that's them—edited ofc

A/N: The chemistry of their silhouette holds, yes that's them—edited ofc. Thank you so much for 4k reads! 😭 💜

Central Capital, Abelia

"Oh my god it's the duke!"

"Hurry up, he's alone! It's our time!"

"Duke, do you want anything else?"

Jungkook regretted going to this café, he went to the central capital of abelia to have a nice cup of tea at the bistro that Lisa recommended to him but he never would have thought that it is a usual spot for nobles, especially ladies.

The nobles are rather aggressive, than his fans. His fans on earth would scream for his name, would go near him but wouldn't be like this... they're basically sexually harassing him in public.

"Ladies.." he sighed "Please give me time to indulge my tea..ALONE" he begged and they're surprisingly obedient but with a sad face.

"Finally some peace" he closed his eyes, inhaling the flowery aroma of Chamomile tea, which is said to help reduce his fatigue since he hasn't slept as much. He submerges himself with work and studying a lot of languages, and making music altogether.

He heard from Taehyung that she started living with him after that day. He also saw from Seokjin's instagram account their first ever picture in high school, with a caption ' I love you longer than a decade'.

The man is serious about telling the whole world about their relationship, South Korea was shocked when they saw the post, everyone supported their love, because who wouldn't when it's kim seokjin who revealed it to the world.

The guy almost shut down a whole company that took the picture of them in the restaurant, but he heard that Ji Ya stopped him from doing something unnecessary.

"Ugh stupid" Jungkook groaned in Korean so nobles wouldn't understand him, but.

"I know right you're fucking stupid" Jungkook opened his eyes wide when he heard a familiar voice of a woman answering him in the same language.

"Lisa?" he said.

"The one and only" she said looking at the weird state of Jungkook, she's been here for a few minutes the moment she saw him with close eyes about to enter a different entrance of the restaurant. She hesitantly went to the main entrance and sat in the empty seat in front of him.

"Why did you recommend me to this place, it's full of nobles" he said, maintaining the same language.

"I told you to ask me first before going here, this is the main, there's another secret entrance here" she said with her arms crossed.

"Well tell me about it in the future" He said looking toward the roundabout of the capital.

"Okay then I shall go to the secret entrance" Lisa stood up as she started to walk towards the exit, but Jungkook surprisingly took her arm which made her stop. They could hear a soft gasp from the crowd but they ignored it.