Chapter 25: Point Their Guns

A/N: Double Update hehe

Seoul, South Korea

"Lisa stop giggling like a weird person!" Jungkook struggled to give her a piggyback ride as they went to the empty parking lot where all of them were forced to park their car because of Lisa.

She kept on telling him how good he smelled and how cute his little scar on his cheeks. He was sure she'll regret everything she said tomorrow after she got sobered up.

"Where's is chae?" She managed to ask.

"She's already sleeping, Jimin is carrying her," Jungkook answered her.

"Her bag is in the car, get it for me please" she pouted like a baby and said it in a baby voice that made him laugh a little but he told her yes as an answer.

"We're here" Jungkook assisted her to get off of his back, she sat on the hood of the car when she felt like her world was spinning.

"Good god, how much did I drink?" Asking herself.

"Here drink this first" Jungkook gave her a bottle of water that he bought at the bar before they went out.

She was drinking water when seven black vans suddenly blocked the exit of the parking lot as all of them were trapped.

After that they saw around 50 black clothed men with baseball bats on their hands going out of the van fast. And before everyone knew it, the scar man they met at the club went in front of them.

Jisoo gasped when she saw the familiar man who grabbed Jisoo's arm awhile ago, everyone including her husband already knew at that time who those weird guys are.

"Well well well, didn't I tell you you'll regret refusing me awhile ago you fucking bitch?" Looking at Lisa who already got sobered up by just looking at them.

"And that remains unchanged" she answered. "What are you trying to prove here? That you're more powerful than me?" Provoking him.

"You're nothing but a tiny bitchy doll face, do you actually think you can beat me?" He hissed at her.

"Are you the one who grabbed my wife's arm?" Namjoon asked him

"And who the fuck are you?" He ignored his question

"Answer my goddamn question!!" he glared at him.

"Well then if I am?! What are you going to do about it!" He even shot a gun to the ground before turning it's point on Namjoon.

"You dare refuse me again I won't hesitate to pull this fucking trigger and kill you both right here!" He even licked his upper lips like a psycho.

Lisa laugh from how stupid he looks, and he would be a fool to think that his gun would actually works on any of them. If only she could use her power to kill them but she didn't actually want to waste her power on a mere mortal.