Chapter 26: Her Weakness

Duchy of Sanerio, Abelia

"Duchess, this is the reports from the land this month"

Butler Kira gave her a pile of papers that shook her of how tall the pile of paper is considering it's the second pile of papers she had this day.

"Tell me this is all it" she said, pinching the space between her brows, stressing how massive the paperworks is.

"Yes this is all,Duchess" The butler said. "There is a notice here that the land of Baron Benard is now considered yours after the Marchioness of Trian refused to take the land" He added

"Why so? It would be great for the marchioness to have the land since it has been a long greed of her parents to have the mining" She said while reading her paperworks.

"She said that she won't ever step her shoe on the land that almost ruined her precious sister" Lisa smiled as she heard Alice's reasons, she's so glad both of the daughters of the former marquis have a better heart than their parents.

"Well then, list it to the land that my brother will own" She said

"Pardon Your Grace?" The butler was quite shocked.

"My brother is a Mage Master now, It will serve as a part of his gift. So I want you to bring me the list of Land that Sanerio has, including my late mother's household" She ordered.

"Certainly, Your Grace," Butler Kira said, as he went to the inner part of Lisa's office to get the list of lands that Sanerios has before going back to Lisa as he gave her the booklist of Lands and title own by Sanerios.

"Lets see...Marquisate of Verona-Cassidy-Collymore etc etc...Countdom of Elrod-Finnegan-Dawson blah blah blah, Earldom of Levine-Gray-Lennon-Finea.." Lisa paused as she saw a familiar name. "Earldom of Finea..."

She is sure she heard it somewhere before but her finger couldn't point it out for her. "Kira, do you know where the Earldom of Finea is?" she asked her butler.

"As far as I know, Your Grace, it is from the southeast part of the kingdom..it is a little far from the capital because it is near the border of Kingdom of Medria" She explained.

"How..how did it become my land?" She asked.

"It became the land of Sanerios after the whole family of the earl of finea died years ago, Your Grace" "It is part of the oath of the earl, that he insisted upon to the duke when the earl took an oath of loyalty to your father" he explained.