Chapter 27: One Step Ahead

A/N: I have sin today

BigHit Ent., South Korea

"Now that both parties have agreed about this this deal, I shall repeat the exhibits of this contract" "Exhibit A, both parties shall not expound the  means of this contract with anyone but those who are in this meeting" "Exhibit B, Both parties has a freedom to post/do live/ have date outside without their manager if they are willing to do so, if not both parties are not obliged to abide by the means of relationship and continue a silent relationship until the expiry of this contract"

"Do you have any questions?" The staff of BigHit asked the five dashing people in front of him while they were reading the contract.

"Would this also protect and take responsibility if anything happened to my sister?" Yoongi asked the staff

"She is our supermodel, of course she will be protected" The staff said.

"How much security does Lisa have?" Jimin asked.

"She has 2 securities at the moment" the staff answered.

"Just two?! The three of us have 15 securities and let me remind you we are men" "How can 2 security protect her from the swarm of possessive fans?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Give her my securities we don't need 15 securities anyway" Jungkook said

"But-" Manager Sejin differs

"It would do good, people would know that I gave her my loyal securities, they'll think i'm an overprotective boyfriend..right?" Jungkook cut him off.

"She'll have another runway on Paris Fashion week for Celine next week, I'm sure your sasaeng fans would back off" Lisa's Manager said, and Jungkook nodded.

"Do you have anything to say? Lisa?" All their eyes traveled to her.

She looked at each and everyone of them with a slight of displeasure, she felt a little overprotected, never thought she would feel in her life. She is usually the one who protects everyone, but now the protection they've been giving her is uncomfortable for her. She feels like a fragile doll made from china.

"I don't think I have anything to say" "But thank you for doing this" Even though she felt uncomfortable with the situation, she had no choice. The company doesn't know she has magic, and it will stay that way.

Everyone smiled at her, "Well then there's no more question we will announce the confirmation of your relationship in few minutes"

"Don't you ever ruin my sister's career, you got it Jeon?" Yoongi glared his eyes with a glint of amethyst to Jungkook who was shocked when the man rotated his swivel chair to face him.

"Y-yes Yoongi h-hyung" Yoongi raise a brow on him before leaving the room to go back to his work.

After quite some time, people inside the meeting room had to dispense with their own set of schedules and work until what's left inside is the newly announced couple who are reading the confirmation of their relationship to the public.