Chapter 32: Just Want To Be Free

"Li"

"Li"

"Lis"

"Lisaaa!"

A radiant smiling little girl is running towards her while she was having her tea in the garden. She jumped from the chair to hug one of her best friend, and a daughter of one of her father's arm.

"Sally! I missed you!" She said while hugging her.

"I really love you eyes, they're so beautiful" "Where's chaeyoung? I haven't seen both you for 2 week!" she asked giggling.

"She'll be here in a moment" they heard chaeyoung running towards them happily.

"Sally!" "Lisa!"

"Chaeyoung!!" The three girls hug each other jumping, finally reunited after two weeks.

"If only Finea is near the Capital Region we would see each other a lot!" Sally said, who's still mastering the magic of teleportation.

"How about you stay here with us sally?" "So we can do a lot of things!" Chaeyoung jolly said.

"Well I do hope so but Father would never" Sally pouted.

"Come on you two! let's have some desserts!" She said turning her back to go back to her seat, but the moment she turned her scene darkens.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You only love Chaeyoung," she heard a dark voice from behind and saw Sally with a mildew green eyes.

"You are the reason for my birth! You are the reason why I am here! Can you at least be a true friend to me?!" She said,

"Sally! Y-You are my friend!!". "I love you both equally!!" Lisa yelled.

"But you like her more than me!!!" "You adore her more than me!" Salia shouted "I should have known you didn't treat me like a friend!" "You are my favorite person in the world!!" "I gave all my best to the best arm you can have—" "

"BUT YOUR EYES ARE ONLY SET TO HER!!!"

"N-No sally please don't think like that" "I'm always with her becau—" her tears overflowed as she tried to calm her friend.

"Because what?!!! Because I'm struggling to control my power?!! Because she's stronger than me?!! Because her father is the right arm of your father?!!!"

"No!! Sally you're thinking wrong!!" "I promised both of you that you will be my arms when I became the sword!" "I'm always with her because she's being bullied by a lot of nobles! They think Alice should be my arm but— it is me who should choose who I would want to be my arms! And it is both of you!!"

"NOOO!! You only want her! Everyone has been telling me that!!!"

"You're wrong Sal—!"