Chapter 36: You're not Alone

Main Palace, Abelia

Main Palace, Abelia

"You're not the only one" The king hysterically laughed, completely drunk. "Lisa used to point her fingers at me when we were kids and got punished by reading a lot of books from Seroa that she doesn't even understand"

"Its funny cause she looks like a fragile and sensitive woman at first if only her eyes aren't the most powerful eyes in the universe" Jungkook said, completely drunk as well.

Both of them are laughing from recollecting all their experience with Lisa being the savage girl she is.

They've been working together all day with the preparation for the upcoming tour of the sword and shield to different kingdoms on the middle of spring. Yesterday was Lisa's shift and now was Jungkook's turn to help him.

They were both exhausted and had problems of their own that made them sighed loudly coincidentally at the same time, they shared a laugh that ended up having a bottle of wine that kept adding up until it became five.

"Ughh! Lalisa! Lalisa! Lisa! What are you doing to me?" Asking himself, closing his eyes and resting his head on top of the back rest of the couch.

Namjoon stared at the poor guy who confessed about him and Lisa's mutual feelings and their misunderstanding that's visible on his face the moment he came back to the ball on the coronation ball 2 weeks ago almost breaking Lord Alfeus' bones with his eyes.

"What did you like about Lisa anyway?" Namjoon asked him.

Jungkook looked back at the king. "I just know I like her when she's been constantly in my head and even on my dreams...she's revolving around me now I can't live without seeing her" "Her smile, her eyes, her face, everything about her suddenly became my world" "Like did she use magic to make me fall in love?" He said pointing his index finger up.

Namjoon laughed at him "There's no such magic, a potion maybe but it only lasts for an hour" He said.

"I feel like she's bewitching me with her eyes, every time I stare at it" He paused "But she wanted to break up with me because I'm the fucking shield" cursing.

"Break up with you?!" " I thought it was just a misunderstanding?!" He confusedly asked.

"Ughhh Namjoon hyung" He groaned "Is there a law that's written that we can't be together?"

"No of course not" "It's probably because she thought you two are brothers by Iremia" Jungkook nodded his head.

"But the knights weren't siblings in the first place" He said.

"She said about Sapphire will never be Amethyst" "As an heir of sanerio will never be hynassy... or hynassy should never rule sanerio" "I don't understand" he shook his head.

"Oh" "she told you that?" Jungkook nodded "She has a point there" Namjoon said that made Jungkook look at him again.

"It is true that only a child bearing Amethyst eyes should be the sole heir of the sanerio and sapphire eyes to hynassy '' He explained, nodding his head "That's how it should be"