CH: 27

Dani-

So stokeley was released from the hospital last night, and we decided to have a sleepover at my house since my house is better.

The boys are chatting it away in the living room while I sat on the stairs scrolling through Instagram like normal.

I decided to check my inbox, which I don't check hardly ever when I seen a message that caught my eye.

Unknown user
- Geneva is plotting on you, she's gonna hurt you and take away Jahseh. I don't know what exactly she's plotting but I know it's something not good. please keep the gang safe from her because she's gonna do whatever she can to take your place.

My blood started to boil, I didn't know whether to believe this person or to ignore it. I looked up from my phone to see jahseh laughing and screaming at Michael who was losing in pubg. There's no way I can tell him now I thought as I saw his beautiful smile.

I looked back at the message and sighed, I took a screenshot quickly and deleted the message before I decided to go in the backyard and take some time to think. I left my phone where it was and went outside, lately I've been thinking about this dumb bitch Geneva. I don't know why she has it out for me so badly, yeah I have your man's but bitch she was the spawn of satan herself.

Around the time jahseh and her were together, he was trying to fix her but jahseh needed to be fixed too. And we know when two broken souls find eachother it makes matters worse. I love jahseh with ever bone in my body, I want to carry his kid but I can't deal with a dumb bitch tryna fuck up shit. My mind was racing in thought I didn't see jahseh come out after me.

" hey baby you good?" He asked as he sat next to me on the patted blue bench I kept near the window over looking the green grass. " yeah I'm good, I just needed to be by myself and take in my own thoughts" I said without taking my gaze off the grass.

I felt his eyes burning a hole in the side of my head, " why are you staring at me so hard" I asked. " because i can read you like a book, you thinking about me aren't you?" He asked as I felt his hand on mine.

" ew no, why would I be thinking of you" I said with a small chuckle. " wowwww what a hater, anyway you wanna come with us to go get food?" He asked. " no im okay, I wanna be alone right now" I said finally looking at him.

As I did I could feel the worried and sadness in his eyes when he met mine. " I won't ask anymore question, but will you text me if your mind gets the better of you?" He asks standing up with a straight face. " yes baby, I will.." I said back with a forced smile. He came to me and kissed me on lips before leaving.

I sighed again before laying on the bench fully.

I know I should be excited because stokeley is home and the gang is back just like old times. But something isn't sitting with me right, that message I got earlier bout that dumb bitch it's like who sent that to me.

Clearly it has to have been someone who's close with her because how would they know she's plotting on me. Now if this is real, I have to protect myself by all means because I can't lose to a crackhead.

But I can't tell jahseh because he's gonna blow all of this out of per-portion because he's so protective over me. Would it be smart to deal with this alone? Or would it be smart to tell someone.

Fuck!! I don't know I thought as I sat up putting my hands on my face. As my mind went silent I lay back against the window.

I want this shit to stop, she's putting not only me in danger but the whole gang in danger. I know this bitch can't fight, but there's something in the back of my head telling me that she might bring a gun or bring others to help. And if that's the case I would be out numbered and I would be walking into a death trap.

But if it's just me and her I could easily over power her. I would need a plan that we'll thought out, I wouldn't be able to go into it blind sighted, I don't want to get myself killed.

Just as my thoughts came more blurred I heard my name from the left side of me. I snapped my neck in that direction spooked to only see my mom waving at me.

I sighed and smiled and got up.

" hey mom, when did you get here?" I asked following her back into the house. " I just got here, where's the boys?" She asked putting down her purse on the kitchen counter. I sat down at the dinner table as I watched her rummage through the refrigerator.

" you looked like you were thinking hard out there, is everything okay?" She asked looking back at me. " I was, and it's about something that involves life or death" I said looking back at her.

She came to me and sat down as she opened the water bottle she took out of the fridge.

" don't tell me it's about jahseh ex" she said. " damn how'd you know" I asked kind of shocked. " you've been worried about her since stokeley was in the hospital, I could read it in your face" she said as she took a sip of water.

" I guess mothers know everything" I said leaning back onto the chair. " look, I got this message earlier today, I just so happened to check my inbox on Instagram and this was the first message" I said as I got up to grab my phone off the stairs.

" was it from her?" Asked my mom. " no, it was someone who's around her" I said as I showed her the screenshot. She read it in seconds before she looked at me with eyes of anger and sadness.

" come with me " she said getting up from the chair, walking towards the stairs. I had no choice but to do so, I followed close to her when we went into her room.

" this is something I kept for emergencies. And this right here seems like an emergency" she said as she opened her closet door. I stood awkwardly near the door way when she pulled out a box that looked heavy.

She waved me over and opened the box. I peaked into the box and was shocked.

She pulled out a SIG sauer P226 and beneath that was a Glock 19.

" you are going to have to protect yourself , if she comes you must be ready"