Chapter 37: Jealousy is Deadly

Marquisate of Seladona, Abelia

"Congratulations Your Highness, Marchioness of Seladona" Jennie looks over at the two beautiful ladies walking towards her.

"Duchess, Lady Chaeyoung" Jennie smiled at them, they chae and Lisa curtseyed to her, even though she is married to a Marquis, she is still of royal blood, and a sister to the current king.

"You didn't have to curtsey, Your Grace, your rank is higher on me now" She giggled at it and hugged both of them.

"How was your first night here?" Lisa asked her.

"To be honest, I feel a little uncomfortable, but I'm pretty sure I'll get through it" still giggling.

"Of course you will be my love" Taehyung joined them as he kissed her lips right in front of Lisa and Chaeyoung while they were surrounded by a sea of nobles.

"Wow, he is showy" Jimin joined in too.

"They're married, such badass" Yoongi joined in too.

"It's not like all of you never saw us kiss," Taehyung said, back-hugging his wife.

"Well not publicly in Abelia dumbhead so shut up your horny ass" Yoongi cursed while everyone laughed with him.

"Where the fuck is our maknae, Chim?" Jimin and Taehyung look around.

"Oh no" Jimin said "Looks like there still some ladies who didn't gave up yet"

"Damn, he's still not over his tantrum?" Taehyung said, looking at a serious man leaning on the wall.

Lisa turned to him as she saw a girl with a pink eye and dress going to Jungkook while having his time drinking his glass of water with a serious face. She heard from Namjoon earlier before they went back to the main palace, that he went to the Countdom of Alpida to teach Lord Alfeus a lesson. She just really hope he didn't do anything wrong.

"Your Grace, Duke Jungkook"

Jungkook was forced to turn his head to the unfamiliar voice, even though his head was throbbing from his hangover last night.

"You look so lonely, Your Grace" The girl bit her lips inwardly, obviously seducing him.

"And I want to stay that way" He said straightforwardly, not wanting to engage with any of the nobles.

"Oh come on, Duke don't be too harsh" He glared his eyes on her when the pink eyed girl touched his arms as her eyes glistened, going closer to him, but he felt a burning gaze pricking his skin more than the girl's touch. He turn his gaze towards the stare and he saw Lisa looking at him, rather looking at the pink eyed girl.

Until he met her disappointed gaze for a split second then turn her head to their friends, excusing herself before going out of the venue. He broke the glass he's holding turning it to dust, making the girl shriek staring at his sapphire eyes darkening.