Chapter 38: You are The Moon

Main Palace, Abelia

Main Palace, Abelia

"There are at least 20 missile attacked last night in Seoul, we are glad it was spotted ahead of time and according to the president there are no reported case of bombing in other countries" Yoongi said, The force of Iremia is in the middle of their monthly meeting.

"Are there no casualties?" He asked.

"No, I managed to hear it from afar before it hit the land" Jimin answered casually now that Namjoon insisted it. "Taehyung was fast to see it and we all worked together to stop it"

"It would be a disaster if people saw a huge explosion up in the sky, so I had to make a diversion to make Jungkook and Chae's magic into a firework display," Jennie added, Namjoon nodded his head in agreement.

"How did people reacted to it?" He asked them.

"There are people scared with the sudden show, thankfully no one was hurt" "But the owners of the building was not happy about it" Chaeyoung said.

"Why would they?" The king creased his brows.

"It's because they didn't started the fireworks display in the first place, their management was in frenzy trying to point their fingers who created the show" "Apparently the building was an indoor theme park, they do the fireworks every week in schedule" Taehyung answered.

"I see, I understand their situation" he said "But now that they're in the move" "We have to hasten the tour by next week and have their alliance for the incoming war" "We cannot be as laid back as we are before" Everyone nod their head.

"I have informed the higher ups in South Korea about this and they're now in full investigation about the sudden attack" Lisa said "I'm sure there will be an answer to that in no time" she added.

"Well then, we just need Seroa's approval for the start of the tour next week.. I'm sure Jungkook and you will have fun roaming around the other Kingdoms" "That should be all for now" The King finishes their monthly meeting.

"Uhh! Such a long day" Jungkook stretched his arm extending it to the back of Lisa and hug her "I'm so hungry, I want to eat" giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Not my sister Jungkook" Yoongi kicked his chair, everyone laughed.

"Your head is dirty Yoongi hyung! I'm really hungry, you know," He said.

"Well then shall we have tea?" Namjoon offered as he signaled his secretary to come forward "Prepare a tea and food on the garden"

"Hmmm" Jennie giggled "I don't think you're hungry though" she said to his twin.

"What are you saying? I'm hungry too" he raised a brow.

"Not when the whole Abelia knew how much of monster you are to Jisoo, I wouldn't say you're" Everyone laughed including Jimin and Chaeyoung.