Sage/Ryou training/An Invitation

It's been a while since he's been in Kyoto, almost a month.

But that's not important right now he's come here to learn Sage mode, he had heard how useful it was for fighting.

A/n: Speaking of sage mode if Morgiana and Mittelt get sage mode what type would they have?

He and his daughters have the 3 Types of haki and the six

While Conquerors haki can't be learned it requires one with a strong will which they all have.

He remembered Mittlet telling him how she and Morgiana knocked almost all of the devils in the hospital via conquerors haki due to him almost dying almost a month ago.

The reason why yasaka couldn't train him is because she was training Koneko Toujou.

They talk from time to time and she has grown since the last time he's seen her which was at the engagement party.

But everytime she talks to him she blushes and always wants to be around him.

After a few minutes he has arrived at his location in the mountains Where Sun Wukong was located.

Izou: I take it you already know why I'm here?

Sun Wukong nods his head and says

Sun: Of course I do, but I must know one thing before we begin your training

Izou sat down and asks

Izou: And that is?

Sun: Can you show me your conquerors haki?

Izou accepts his request and shows him his conquerors haki.

And then the pressure of it came flowing off of him and.....

Sun: (Incredible, he will definitely be able to have kings haki in the near future and he will also need to learn ryou

Sun: (Incredible, he will definitely be able to have kings haki in the near future and he will also need to learn ryou.)

Izou: So are you satisfied?

Sun: Yes, it also seems I need to teach you two things before you return.

Izou looks confused and asks...