*Catching up*

The past couple of months have been awkward between Percy and iris. After Percy shockingly apologized for some strange reason, Iris awkwardly left his apartment immediately, not knowing what to say. The words slipped out of Percy's mouth, and he was very glad iris had left since he was shocked by his won words. That night, iris had taken a bath of cold water as if to wake up herself because she thought she was dreaming, but to no avail, it was real. The two hadn't spoken in a long time, and if they ever bumped into each other, which was rare, they awkwardly shuffled away. Percy had even ghosted Harry as if he was somehow iris. 

Then about a month later, Percy had written iris a very short letter, which shocked iris even more. He admitted he was sorry for all the burden he put on Iris, knowing that his mother gave birth a lot and taught Percy well about pregnancy. He knew it was no easy job and felt that it was his fault. he also apologized for making Iris feel that she couldn't reach out to him for support. He also admitted that since iris was ok, it wasn't the most necessary thought to have gone to him, since he would have probably freaked out about it. Although he didn't say it directly, he was proud of the decision iris made, and even though he didn't like Penelope, he trusted iris enough to trust Penelope. He also did, however, did make it clear that his views have not changed and that it was probably for the best if they didn't get back together.

It was a lot of information to get in one single short letter, but iris was proud of Percy himself for owning up to it. Not that it was entirely his fault, but Percy rarely apologized, or admitted that he was mistaken. Iris was a little disappointed by his last statement, but there were other things to worry about at the moment. Iris had moved back into Grimmauld place and was again shocked by the amount of information Minnie had kept from her. Yes, she understood the witch's actions to hide the horrors, and she was grateful for her not telling her about them during her pregnancy, but she of course was slightly angered she was kept in the dark. First, she had to get used to seeing a framed mass murderer every day, but he actually reminded Iris a lot of Mika. Speaking of which, Mika was also in the order, and she was also staying at the old house. It was probably the only good news she got in one day, but boy she was happy. The two caught up on everything, Iris even told her about the pregnancy.

Anyways, she fit in well with most of the order, except Snape of course, whom she didn't accompany much. She also became very close to Tonks, who had very bright pink hair that Iris adored. Next, she was caught up with everything happening in Hogwart. The secret army, the new DADA teacher, and Harry's punishment. If Lupin hadn't put a full body binding curse on her, the toad would be burnt toast. She was way past furious, and she never fully calmed down about it. She demanded letters from Harry, who was relieved but also reluctant knowing the witch would be over-protective. Orders from Dumbledore forbid her from doing anything stupid, but it of course pained Iris to not be able to do anything. 

Around May, two red-heads appeared in front of headquarters, and the identical grins made Iris recognize them as Fred and George. Iris and Mika had opened the door, which ultimately surprised one of the two. George stood there quite bewildered, but free just jumped and hugged both Females. Mika too was in a state of shock, she didn't expect her ex-boyfriend to appear in front of her. Iris and free both sensed the tension and rashly made small talk. Iris ended up bringing the two into the kitchen, as soon as she heard George and Mika's argument get heated. 

****

It seemed, every year Harry ended up in the hospital, along with most of his friends. Iris was there at the ministry, fighting off death eaters, and helping Dumbledore's army. She was having quite some fun since she hadn't done something so adventurous in a while. She was like a little girl on Christmas morning, when she hit a death eater, not that she's psychotic but just that it was satisfying to hit a bad guy. Then, Sirius Balck died. Unfortunately, Iris was hit with a stunning spell as she gazed at Black falling through the veil, but she was alright, minus the death. She woke up in the hospital and was explained everything that happened after she was knocked out. Harry wasn't taking the death well, and Iris couldn't judge him. All over the newspapers,  was all Dumbledore and Harry, Voldemort back, mayhem at the ministry, Fudge's resign (which iris thought was in order.) She also received a letter from Penelope that she would be taking her and Arieda to America, stating that she had family there and it might be safer than England. Iris agreed, thankful Penelope was taking extra measures to keep the young ones safe. 

Iris hadn't gotten the proper time to talk to her cousin, which angered her. Harry was important to her too, but every time she tried to get some time alone with him, he was taken away. Dumbledore told her she wouldn't be able to talk to him other than through the mail, and you can guess what happened. On a side note, Mika and Iris were staying with the twins, since they needed a place to stay and the twins had space, but it wasn't as private as Iris imagined. Unfortunately, even though iris was happy about it, Mika and George were back together, but it meant they were also catching up on the time they missed. Iris was probably scarred for life with the number of times she walked in on them. They always forgot to put a lock on the door, which bothered both Fred and iris. So when another redhead came to visit, iris was beyond relieved.

Percy came to iris, about a month after Fudge's resign. He looked worn out, not as perfectly prim as he was 6 months ago. Iris wasn't mad, but it made her feel proud that she was in better shape than he was. "Hey Iris, can we talk?" Percy asked when Iris was having a butterbeer in the leaky cauldron. Iris would have refused, but looking at the state he was in, Iris knew he meant well. She decided to give him a chance, just this last time. She gestured the seat beside her, and he plopped down. He was a real mess, and iris could tell he needed her. He ordered a small drink. "Look Iris, I'm not asking for you back, merlin knows how bad I messed up. But I want to apologize for absolutely everything I've done, a-and you were right all along, and I should've listened to you. I know I've been a bad excuse for a human, but I hope you can understand."

_____________
Yoooooo, I'm so sorry for the wait, but hey, Imma post lots this week. I'm aiming to finish maybe next week? SO like 20ish updates from now to next week? Man u guys r spoiled.