forty eight

rosie<3
your present should be there soon!
I think you'll have to sign for it btw

my tom
ok:)
I'm super excited, I'll film me
opening it so you get my live reaction
How's your grandparents?

rosie <3
they're great! I gtg but I'll ttyl<3

He was about to text back when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it mum!" He yelled running to the door to get his package. His mouth dropped when he opened the door.

"Merry Christmas!" He closed the distance and hugged her tightly, lifting her slightly off the ground and making her giggle. He pulled away to look at her again.

"No way you're here."

"I am, and Max and my dad came too."

"Tommy!"

"Big man how's it going?" He dropped down to hug the small boy.

"Everyone here sounds funny like you."

"You know, I think you're the one that sounds funny."

"Am not!" Tommy chuckled and stood up, Rose's dad was already saying hello to his parents and Tommy grabbed Rose's hand, giving it a squeeze as he introduced her to his parents. They had of course met on FaceTime, but this was different.

"Tommy won't shut up about you," his dad teased, "maybe now that you're here he won't be whining about it." Both dads laughed as his mom pulled her into a hug.

"It's lovely to meet you honey."

"I'm Max!" Max announced when he realized he wasn't getting as much attention as he wanted. Thankfully it gave Tommy and Rose a window to slip out of the room mostly unnoticed. Pulling her into the hallway he held her face, staring at her with a grin before placing a kiss on her lips.

"I can't believe you're here. In England!"

"I can't either. It's only been a little over two months, but, it feels like so long." He kissed her cheek and showed her around, ending at his room.

"And this is the magical room of tommyinnit." She smiled, it was just as she thought it was. Obviously she had seen bits from his FaceTimes and streams, but it seemed even more like him in person. Going over to his setup he sat in his chair.

"Oh yeah! Your present." She pulled out a small box from her coat. "It's not much, but yeah, also my other present was myself duh." He smiled as he untied the bow and opened the box. It was a small rose attached to a chain. "Do you like it?"

"I love it, I'll wear it always." She smiled and spun in the chair

She gasped suddenly, "What if we streamed!" then she frowned, "wait I wanted to surprise Toby tomorrow."

"We can stream tomorrow then, with Tubbo." She agreed and stood up, wrapping her arms around his middle and putting her chin on his chest to look up at him.

"Hello." She mocked in a British accent.

"Hey pretty." Pink rose to her cheeks.

"You're pretty." He hummed in response and kissed her nose softly.

"I'm so happy you're here." He whispered