New Characters

"Aren't you guys embarrassing yourselves?"

A girl with pinkish hair with brown eyes. Turned into a real character.

'Did she just turned into a real character? To think a lot is happening, it's only been days since I came here'

"I agree with Areum"
A girl with black top hair with purple colored hair on the end and eyes like lemon.

Two background characters suddenly turned into a character.

"If you guys are just going to be noisy how about you be noisy somewhere else?"

"Isnt she overreacting?"
"Is she jealous?"
"She's right, arent they too noisy?"
"Even though they're handsome, beautiful, and popular arent they being childish?"

"They're right you know, you guys should talk somewhere else." said by the brown haired male lead.

"You talked too Jinho" lee kiyoung looks at jinho with confusing eyes.

"Democracy it is" the female lead closes her eyes whith her fingers on her chin

"What does that mean? are you even saying it right?" kim deokyu looks at the female lead with a confusing stare.

"shut up"

'hm?'

The girl with pink hair or Areum trembles from embarrassment from being ignored.

The black-purpled hair shouted out.

"Are you guys serious? someone is talking to you and your ignoring her?!"

"Wow how disrespectful..."
"Is she seeking attention? Dont tell me shes like that thot?"
"Hey guys dont be too hard, she's just helping her buddy"
"I feel bad for Jihye, shes being targeted"

"Ehem." footsteps from an unknown character with a sign on top of her head. It was the teacher.

'Looks like shes finally back'

But the two other students or my 'friends' are missing.

"Why is everyone noisy? Is there something I should know?"

"Yes!" Areum raises her voice.

"I see then what is it?"

"That girl and her friends are talking loudly"

"I see is that it?"

"No there's more!"

'Now that I think of it, her actions are somewhat familiar?'

"YOU DID WHAT!? COME MEET ME AT MY OFFICE AFTER SCHOOL BOTH OF YOU."

"w-what? i just scolded them for being too noisy-"

"That dosent matter. We will talk about this at the principal office. Lets continue our lesson from yesterday"

Class began

Everybody was focusing on their studies, Except of course the 2 male leads and the female lead.

'Looks like that male lead jinho isnt joining them'

The class ends and the two students who scolded the main character went to theprincipal office with the teacher.

I packed my things and took my bag and began to stand up from my desk until the male lead jinho came up to me.