forty nine

"Ugh, how long is the train ride?" Rose whined, resting her head on Tommy's shoulder.

"Only an hour 45, try and sleep a bit, I'll wake you when we're there." She yawned and nodded, closing her eyes slowly falling asleep.

~

"Tubbo I'm outside and freezing my balls off, let me in."

"Okay sorry! I didn't realize you were coming today." The boy complained through the phone. He was glad his friend was there, but it would've been nice to have a bit more of a warning.

"Yeah whatever just hurry up." He hung up and turned to grin at his girlfriend, "He's going to freak." He turned back as the door opened. "Heyyyy." He dragged out.

"What did you do?" The brunette shivered.

"I didn't do anything!" Tommy argued stepping inside and revealing the girl who was standing behind him.

"Rose!" Tubbo yelled, jumping to hug her, not caring that his socks were now cold and soggy from the slush.

"Tubbo!" She laughed, and pulled away. "Your socks!"

"Oh whoops," he hopped inside and took them off throwing them aside, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Surprise?"

"She came to my house last night to surprise me too."

"You didn't know either?" He shook his blonde curls. Tubbo grinned, now his two best friends were here. In his house. "This is going to be fucking amazing."

~

After catching up on the last 72 hours, Rose asked if they could stream from Tubbo's setup.

"Oh yeah! That'd be fun."

"I was thinking, it'd be funny if I streamed and titled it that I had friends irl and then you guys are here."

"Pog."

"Shut up." She hit Tommy's arm, "Thoughts Tubbo?"

"I agree with Tommy, pog." She rolled her eyes at them and Tubbo set up the stream, Rose logging into her twitch account.

firerose is live!
I have friends??? (irl)

After a long starting soon screen, she changed it to the face cam where she was sitting in between Tommy and Tubbo. "Hi lovelies! It's the magnet trio! Yes I'm in London right now."

"Hello BOYS" Tommy yelled his intro making her roll her eyes as she grinned.

"Chat I'm really just here to see Tubbo, I just bumped into Tommy."

"Rose is my favorite." Tubbo announced. She cheered and gave him a hug.

"Tubbo is the bestest Brit."

"Bestest isn't even a word stupid." Tommy grumbled

"Awe is Tommy jealous?" Rose teased as Tommy pouted. "Jealousinnit? Chat-"

"Don't you fucking dare woman- I will tell everyone who your cool little friend is."

"You will?" She challenged back with a grin. He glared at her. "That's what I thought. Chat trend-"

"It's m-" she slapped a hand over his mouth quickly as he continued to yell into her hand, throwing his arms all around. Finally stopping she looked back at him, his eyes glaring at her.

"You going to behave now?" In response he licked her hand. She quickly pulled away in disgust and surprise.

"What the f- you're gross." She wiped her hand on her jeans before flicking his head.

"Woman."

"Yes chat they are deffo flerting."

"I'm about to fly home I hate it here."