Chapter 48

R Y A N

          WEDNESDAY thankfully wasn't as busy as it was Monday at the office. If it was, I would of been way too tired to be with Nico tonight and since he mentioned it, I've been excited ever since. Picking out the underwear I bought on Saturday, a red bra with black lace and a matching pair of panties, I smile thinking about Nico's reaction to my under garments; especially when I take off the love cut, red cold shoulder top and high waisted black jeans I'm wearing.
He said he was taking me out to dinner first, something I didn't expect. I thought we'd just have dinner at home, kicking Nate out the house like he did with Nico the other night and then he'll show me his playroom afterwards, but Nico said he wanted to take me out - actually out. Like out on a real date. To say my stomach didn't turn with butterflies when he said date I would be lying because it did, his words physically made me bounce with excitement.
When I walk downstairs, my black vans on my feet to complete my outfit I wince thinking about how much better my clothes would look if I had shoes on. The only problem is, I can't walk in heels and the flat pair of shoes I do have are the only flat shoes I have that I wear to the office. At some point I'll need to go shopping with Sophie before she leaves to go back to college and get myself a few pairs of flat black shoes so I'm not always wearing trainers.

"You sure I can wear my trainers to dinner?" I say when I hit the last step at the bottom of the stairs.

"Your sneakers are fine princess, the restaurant won't care how your dressed," he says turning towards me smiling, wearing a pair of smart black dress trousers and fitted red shirt, his black suit jacket hangs open, giving me a clear view of his bare chest where he has left some buttons undone near the top.

"How fancy is this place your taking me to anyway? Because you know I don't need all that fancy-schmancy restaurant stuff, I'm quite happy with us just getting a burger or something or better yet, take out is fine."

He smiles, his bright teeth shining as he walks towards me and places a kiss to my temple. "And that is why your perfect princess, but some times I'm going to want to spoil you, tonight being one of them."

"Are you just trying to butter me up before tying me up?" I say without even thinking and mentally face palm myself, instantly regretting the words that fell from my mouth. When I turn my gaze back to him, his teeth has his bottom lip trapped, his gaze burning while I can only imagine what kind of images are flashing through his mind.

"Baby steps princess, baby steps," he growls lowly and stalks towards me in long strides. His eyes burning with want, making my insides pull and twist with the way he's looking at me.

"Is it hot in here?" I think, wanting to fan myself.

My thoughts are cut when I hear a whistle behind me, footsteps padding along the floor towards me then two big strong arms wrap around me. "Can't believe I'm leaving you alone with him dressed like this beautiful," Nate growls in my ear, his lips brushing against my skin, sending tingles down my spine.

"I was alone with you Monday."

"And I'm still jealous," he chuckles deeply.

"You hooking up with Aaron and Cole?"

"Yeah," Nate replies to Nico and untangles himself from me. "Aaron invited us round to his for a couple of beers, he's got a new pool table so that's gonna be my evening." My cheeks flush hearing the words "pool table." Since my first sexual encounter with Nico on their black and red pool table in the den downstairs, I haven't been able to go near it without seeing the stain I left behind that day. I still need to get that fixed when I get paid.