Chapter 9

Question of the day :- What is your favourite genre in wattpad ? Mine is werewolf and fluff 😊

_____________________

After that day, Mrs. Jeon never brought the topic of marriage again because he knew how stubborn Jungkook can be. Morever, they were all busy with Aera that she kind of forgot this matter.

Aera was no better and Jungkook was losing hope. It happened until a month when one day Aera started to vomit every time she eats anything and her body was burning hot, leading to chaos in Jeon Household. Immediately, Jungkook held her closely and ran to his car, followed by the other family members.

Mrs. Jeon took Aera in her lap who fell asleep due to her weakness and Jungkook started the car. They reached the private hospital within 10 minutes even though it was quite far, but Jungkook didn't care about the speed. He just wanted to reach hospital as soon as possible.

Sweats formed on his forehead and his one hand was on the steering wheel while his other hand was holding Aera's dress. He didn't wanted to leave her and even insisted on carrying her while driving, but Mrs. Jeon didn't let him saying it is dangerous. Hesitantly, he agreed but didn't leave her dress throughout the drive.

Upon reaching the hospital, the doctors immediately took her for check up. They all know who Jeon Jungkook is and how much his family means to him. So, without any delay they did their job.

Jungkook prayed to god to not take her precious daughter away from him. He kept crying and while leaning on the wall. His parents and Hoseok didn't know how to handle him and Hyemi. It looked like someone cursed their family.

Hyemi went towards her father and held his hand, which pulled out Jungkook from his thoughts. He looked below to see his princess crying. He wiped his tears and crouch down. Hyemi hugged his father and sobbed while mumbling.....

"Aera w-will b-be okay right. She will get better soon na a-appa. S-she won't leave u-us like e-eomma, right"

"No baby what are you saying ? S-she won't leave us. She w-won't. H-how can she l-leave her appa and unnie a-alone when w-we love her so much ? Appa w-will not let anything to our angel. Appa will p-protect her"....... Jungkook promised her, or more like himself.

Mrs. Jeon cried seeing them like this. Jungkook was always a strong man, who didn't fear anyone. He always protected his family but now this Jungkook is nowhere confident and strong. He is a powerless man who is the verge of losing his sanity.

The doctors came out after checking Aera and immediately Jungkook rushed to him and spoke...

"D-doctor Aera. H-how is A-aera ? She i-is okay, right. My a-angel is fine, r-right ?

His eyes gleamed with hope. Hope that his daughter is fine. Though his whole body is shaking due to the fear of losing his loved one once again. He hated coming here, where once he lost Somi few months back and now in the same place laid his beautiful angel unconcious. His mind was not working and he wanted to cry loudly as the pain in his heart started to increase, but just for Hyemi he was somehow controlling himself.

"She is fine.........

Tears of relief fell from Jungkook's eyes and he hugged Hyemi who was just beside him. Both father and daughter cried in each other's embrace.

But....

Jungkook looked up frowning. The smile in his face washed away just by this single word. What he heard next, broke his heart.