38

Leone POV

I was sitting behind my desk leaning back into my chair. I've been calling Allison for the past hour now and no response. I thought she would be done with shopping by now. I had gave her a black card and told her to treat herself along with her friends.

I tried calling her one last time before setting the phone down. There's was a knock at the door before it opened and a few guys walked in.

"Boss" one of the guys spoke up

"How can I help you"

"We have something to tell you." He said

I nodded for him to continue. He seemed hesitant in what he wanted to say.

"Ms. Santiago was kidnapped" he said

I pushed back my chair standing up "Repeat what you just said"

I heard what he said but I really wanted to make sure that I heard him correctly before I go off.

"Ms. Santiago was kidnapped, we were at-"

Before he could finished what he was saying I gripped his collar flipping him on the desk. I took my gun from behind me pressing it against his forehead.

"Did you just say Allison was Kidnapped" I asked

He nodded his head, before he could open his mouth to say something I shot him the head, his blood getting all over me, on my shirt and face.

I took a step back looking up at the other guys who stood before me "Is this true" I asked

They all nodded their head, I wasted no time in shooting all of them in their head.

They had one fucking job and they failed to do it. Their job as a bodyguard is to protect her with their life. If they can't do their job then I don't see their purpose of being alive.

It kept repeating in my head 'Allison was kidnapped'. Who the hell in their right mind would do that. Whenever I get my hands on this person I'm going to skin them alive believe it or not.

"You are doing it again" Marcus said

I was standing in the dark staring at the city from the view of my office. I hardly sleep, I hardly eat, I have no patience, nothing at all.

I was seconds away from burning this damn city and everyone in it to find Allison. They took her from me, why would they do that. If they wanted me they could have me and leave her out of it. I would have given up myself willing just to make sure she was safe.

I've killed so many people trying to get answers and I'll continue killing every goddamn soul until I find her. They wanted the motherfucking devil now they've got her.

"Marcus I suggest you stop talking to me unless you have information on the whereabouts of Allison. If not I'll push you from this thirty floor building my damn self" I said

"I understand you want to find Allison but we don't want you heading back down that road again"

I finally turned to look at him with an emotionless face "Marcus if the next words that comes out of your mouth isn't some type of information I'll kill you on the spot"

I've been losing my mind ever since Allison is gone. She was the one to keep me from going crazy, to keep me sane, to help me have patience, to keep me from having crazy thoughts.

She was the one to keep me from going back to my old self. That person who didn't care about anyone or anything, that person who was heartless, cruel, terrifying, cold, trigger happy, insane, all of the above and below. Now that she isn't here I've gone back to my old self.