[11]

The picture I used is not my creation.So credit goes to the unknown artist :)

.
.
.

It's been two weeks since Taehyung and Jungkook started their relationship.They couldn't meet each other in this time period but they did talk over texts a bit.Jungkook called Taehyung once but it went to voice mail as it was Taehyung's work hour which was literally 10pm.Taehyung was one of the best CEOs for a reason.He couldn't spend time like other lovers and Jungkook understood that.

Yes, Jungkook is stubborn and naughty but he's really matured at times.He respects Taehyung for working hard from such a young age because many people, including him can't do the same.Taehyung is a workaholic while Jungkook becomes lazy when there is too much to do.They are trying to know each other for now as it's both of their first relationship and both the boys secretly want it to be their last as well.

These days, Jungkook spent more time in painting coz Taehyung really appreciated his work.His compliments made Jungkook more confident.Jungkook even joined 3 painting competitions in this week.He won 2 of them and he was happy with the unexpected achievement.He was sure that Taehyung was his lucky charm to some extent!

Meanwhile Taehyung was busy in his company as usual.Of course he felt tired after working for hours but a short text like "still working?" or "get some rest" or "eat and sleep properly" or "Hyung, text me after getting home" from his precious bunny was enough to brighten up his mood.He feels bad that he doesn't have much time for Jungkook.The fact that Jungkook doesn't get mad at him makes him feel more guilty.

Well, he'll try to make it up to his Jungkook.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After one month -

Jungkook was ready to go to bed.It was 12am now.Jungkook has been quite busy for the whole month.After winning the painting competitions, his instagram account was flooded with new  followers, likes and comments.

People even started to buy his paintings online.Jungkook couldn't be happier.He even got orders from people from distant places.But right now the boy was sulking.After all, Kim fucking Taehyung didn't text him for two whole days.Hell, he didn't even read Jungkook's messages.

At least he could have informed Jungkook if he was that busy.He even waited till 12am for a reply.But no, Kim Taehyung just vanished in the air.Now it's 3am and Jungkook couldn't sleep at all.He was just tossing and turning on the bed.His anger was long forgotten.He was worried now.

What should he do?

Is Taehyung alright?

He felt like crying.He can't even talk to his parents about it.Damn....no matter how busy Taehyung is, he still managed to text him whenever he reached home.Taehyung never ignored Jungkook's texts before.He replied within one or two hours everytime Jungkook messaged him.He even asked Jungkook about his day and tells him how his own went.

They were so in love that they managed to converse everyday.In these 6 weeks, they've become close.I mean they now know about each other's likes, dislikes, family, hobbies, works etc.Even if they couldn't meet or talk, few minutes of their daily conversations were enough for one to realise that the other one cares.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook fall asleep when the sun rose.But he wasn't lucky enough to get some sleep.His phone rang loudly breaking his slumber.When he checked the name, his sleepiness dissappeared.He didn't know what to feel - sad, angry, relieved, confused or what.

For now, he just received the phone.The person who called him for the very first time spoke excitedly,
"Hey bun, good morning.I have something to ask you and I won't take 'no' as an answer."