Love!!

Hello everyone I'm back with new chapter . We had regular updates of book one but no updates of Mira and her Aarav in almost two months and now its time to update as both books are going parallelly.

So here's new chapter of Mira and Aarav but more talk about the plan but thidu saa romance bhi, romantic scene at the end of the chapter 😉 and a cliff hanger .

And and do not worry about romantic updates coz Rajasthan is beautiful place and it will bring romance and end to both You are mine books .

Yes we have 10-12 chapters left in both the books may be 15 if I added some new scenes while editing and hopefully you guys will get frequently updates of both the books.

Are we excited or are we sad , please share you views.

This is not a teaser hehe, its going to be a full chapter promise almost 1600 words.

✍🏻
Aarav got up and went to the gym with Harshvardhan while Tiya who slept in his room stayed back as her jet was delayed due to heavy rain. She was angry with everyone due to this plan , she wanted to stay back here with Kiaan but Trio is sending her to Rajasthan with Harshvardhan why Harshvardhan why not Kiaan.

Aarav entered the gym and Kiaan and Samaira joined them but when Kiaan got to know that Tiya stayed in Aarav's room as she was not feeling like staying alone he went to her.

But he came back as soon as he left the gym. He told Aarav and Harshvardhan that Tapan is in Aarav's room. They all got tensed and called Rathod brothers who told them that its fine their agents are keeping an eye on Tapan and his counter part. After hearing this they all felt relieved .

Aarav didn't spent much time in gym after this he went back to his room and got ready for office. After meeting his sister who was leaving for Rajasthan, Aarav went to office with his Mira.

They walked out of the office elevator, when Aarav noticed tension on his Mira's face . She was in her own world. She didn't even noticed when staffs wished her morning . Aarav didn't said a word to her and even she didn't spoke a word until they reached their cabin area where no one is allowed without their permission.

"What's going Aarav ?" Samaira asked while she pushed his cabin door, turned and looked at him, "Their agents are living with us and we are not doing anything," she asked angrily.

"Come on Mira you know we have plan and we are not sitting idly, we are working on our plan and that is why Harshvardhan and Tiya are leaving for Rajasthan," he said and took her by her arms and walked inside his cabin and shut the door behind them.

"Why Tiya and Harshvarsdhan why not Kiaan?" she turned and asked.

"That's the main plan Mira" Aarav paused for a moment and looked at her , "try to understand "he said with smile on his face.

"What plan?" she throws her hand up in air, "last night we were told that Harshvardhan and Tiya are leaving for Rajasthan but without any explanation'" she paused and looked at Aarav who was smiling down at her, she smiled at him, she felt something inside her heart, "why them? why not Kiaan and Tiya why not us or all of us?" she asked but now her anger was gone and that took place of smile and confusion in her heart that she is feeling something for him, not just something its more than something she thought looking at Aarav.

For a moment Aarav felt that his girl's face had turned red but not in anger but she is blushing, he shook this thought from his naughty mind and spoke ,"No one should know that Kiaan and Tiya are engaged , specially Lal's," he shook his head as his Mira was looking at him sweetly.

"Mira?' Aarav shook her by her shoulder

"Uhhh...... yaa but why so?" she asked , she turned serious again.