Chapter 14

Here's the next chapter! Be sure to follow and vote up! Also check out my new story Custody!

__________________________________

Harry sat up with a quiet groan his hand immediately going to his chest touching the bandage. He was shirtless and tender. He remembered the game, the journal, Daphne outing him and Draco...kissing him?

Harry slowly brought his hand to his lips. He looked around finding himself a little let down before recognizing the room he was in. It was Dracos...but no Draco.

There was a small pop as a house else appeared. Harry raised an eyebrow. "Bippy?" He asked.

The small house elf nodded. "Sir is correct. Bippy is happy to know sir remembers her. How is sir" she asked holding up a glass of water and a potion. "These are from Master Snape"

Harry took it. "Of course I remember you. Thanks Bippy. I'm sore and everything still hurts. Do you know where Draco is or what hes doing?" He asked.

Bippy nodded. "Bippy does. Master Draco was resting here just a few minutes ago" he pointed to the chair Harry now noticed a green blanket on it.

Bippy continues "But Master Draco is in his parents chambers."

Harry nodded pushing himself up.

"Sir shouldn't be up. Sir isn't fulled healed. Sir needs Bippys help!" She said.

Harry forced a smile rubbing his side. "On the contrary Bippy I'm feeling okay-"

Bippy shook her head. "Bippy can tell when Sir isn't telling the truth..."

Harry sighed. "I'm sorry Bippy. I just really need to see Draco. Can you help me? I don't quite remember how to get there" Harry asked.

Bippy smiled with a nod. "Bippy can!" She said holding her hand out.

Harry smiled taking it. "Are we gonna apparate?" He asked.

Bippy shook her head. "No. Master Snape has said no magic for or used on you until you heal" she lead him out.

Harry followed Bippy slowly taking in the Manor. He had expected to be nervous but found himself at ease. As the passed the kitchen he saw the faint outline of Pencil marks.

~ Flashback 3 years ago ~

Harry crossed his arms as 14 year old Draco laughed.

"Not quite taller than me yet!" Draco said.

Narcissas marked where Harry stood on the door frame with a quill.

"Oh stop it Draco! He's close." Narissa ruffled Harrys hair.

Harry turned around. He was 2 or 3 inches shorter than Draco.

"Everyone else in the family is tall." Harry muttered kicking at the frame lightly. He felt Draco walk over wrapping an arm around his shoulder

"Don't worry Harry. Here" he lifted his wand marking his height beside Harrys.

"There now its fixed"

Harry smiled looking up slightly at Draco.

"Now lets go so I can beat your arse in Quidditch!" Draco whispered pulling him along.

"Language Draco!" Narcissa yelled.

~ End Flashback ~