[020] ━━ yuri feels broken

in real life

THE next few weeks fly by

THE next few weeks fly by. Yuri doesn't know where all the time went. One moment she was curled up in Jungwon's warm embrace, and the next, she was waking up in her own bed, the day of their final presentation to their business class. To say their project wasn't a success would be a lie; Jungwon and Yuri's project was a massive hit, just like Kang Saem predicted. Yuri supposes it has to do with Jungwon being an idol, and nothing to do with her. But, Yuri didn't mind that. She was just happy she was able to produce a successful project for her business class. Choi Yuri was certain she would get a high grade with this assignment.

Between Jungwon's promotions for ENHYPEN's new album and Yuri studying for the end of year exams that were fast approaching, neither had the time to talk about what happened between them the night Yuri stayed at the ENHYPEN dorm. It was that, and both were afraid to talk about what happened. All in all; they didn't talk about the kiss. It was a barrier between them. It was the tension between them. It was the elephant in the room.

But, Yuri decided, that after this whole business project is over and they go to the dog park together, she'll confess her feelings an hopefully leave the dog park hand-in-hand with Yang Jungwon and a wide smile on her face. Yuri doesn't think she's wanted anything more than Jungwon around to comfort and take care of her. Yuri's definitely hot-headed, she's definitely independent, but when it comes to Jungwon? She's anything but independent and cold. (She's definitely still hot-headed).

Yawning, Yuri steps into school to start her long day. Jungwon has a few promotions today, but he's assured Yuri that he'll be able to make it to business class - hell, he even promised it. So, Yuri places her complete trust and faith into the boy to not let her down. There's a lot riding on this presentation and Yuri's definitely feeling the pressure as she trudges through the school halls, extremely exhausted.

"Hey!" Ji-woo's voice floats through the school building, "Yuri on ice! Wait up! Hurry the fuck up Seo-jun - can you shut up too?"

Yuri rolls her eyes and stops in the middle of the hallway, turning around to watch her best friend and cousin shove each other up the stairs, earning looks from disgruntled students who clearly weren't ready for Ji-Woo's and Seo-Jun's loud nature this early in the morning. Yuri used to feel embarrassed whenever Ji-Woo or Seo-Jun was around, but now, she never gets embarrassed.

"Are you excited for today?" Squeals Ji-Woo, wrapping her arm around Yuri's shoulders and walking through the hallway with Yuri and Seo-Jun, "because I am! I can't wait to see everyone's presentations. I've also been listening to your album you made with Jungwon non-stop! It's super good! It was worth the won I spent on it."

Yuri smiles at Ji-Woo, "I'm glad you enjoy it. Seo-Jun? What about you?"

Seo-Jun scratches the back of his neck, "yeah. . . I haven't listened to it yet."