7 | Kiss me? I'd rather not.

Another morning, Another problem.

I'm on the fucking floor. With my back hurting. While Keldan takes the whole fucking bed. Like a starfish.

I groan in annoyance covering my face with my hands.
"I'm trying to sleep, stop making sounds." He mumbles. This dickhead.

He opens his eyes squinting and looks down over to me.
"Did you fall off the bed?" He looks at me with an amused face.

"What does it fucking look like?" I glare, my eyes narrowed.

He eyes me up and down.
"A little squeaky angry mouse trying to be scary." He puts his elbow on the bed, resting his cheek in his hand.

"I'm gonna kill you." I grit my teeth in frustration.

"Kiss me? I'd rather not."

I grab a pillow from the bed. "Why *hit* are *hit* you *hit* so *hit* annoying? *hit*"

He doesn't seem to be the least bothered, instead he just laughs softly before I notice his eyes go behind me, him slowly widening his eyes.

"What now?" I sigh, throwing my hands in my lap.

"There's a lizar-"

Before he could even complete the sentence, I flop onto the bed.
Fuck. Lizards. My worst fear.

Keldan's POV

"There's a lizar-"

Before i could even complete the sentence, She gets off the floor in the blink of an eye and jumps onto the bed, clinging onto me.
Hah. Lizards. Her worst fear.

She grabs onto my arm, frightened, holding on for dear life and closes her eyes harshly causing me to burst out laughing.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks over to me then on the floor and over to me back again.
"There was no lizard, was there?" She groans, a fuming look on her face.

"You're such a pussy." I snicker, still laughing.

Alara's POV

After a few seconds, i look down at me basically laying on him with our bodies pressed against each other. When the fuck did that happen? I bring my gaze to his slowly.

"What the fuck are you still doing here?" He quirks his eyebrow.

I quickly get away from him and clear my throat. "Fuck you." I mumble.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

I had the urge to want to wrap my hands around his neck and kill him ..but i decided to choose the more legal option. "Can't think of a worse nightmare."

...

"Alright class, We're going to be going to the amusement park today! I hope you're ready with all the things you need." Mrs. Wilson declared.

I got onto the bus to see Dionne sitting with another girl, the one who she was staring at when we went to the mall with her cheeks all red. She was blushing? Super sus.

"Hey Alara! You can come sit with me if you'd like!" Theo called out.

I flashed a smiled towards Theo, sitting on the seat beside him.

We talked about a lot of things, i got to know him a lot more and even exchanged numbers. After what felt like hours, we eventually approached the park.