Chapter 51

You Are My Seed in Your Belly

    After putting down this sentence that made all the relatives present horrified, Gu Feng walked out of this dim small room without answering his head.

    He knew by Jiang Ju's methods that under his hands, there were no prisoners who dared to lie and make trouble. No matter how arrogant and arrogant the prisoners were before they went in, it didn't take long after they went in that they were all obedient like kindergarten babies, so that afterwards, they fart and wanted to raise their hands to make a report.

    Jiang Ju didn't use any illegal means, but it was able to achieve this effect.

    Gu Feng felt relieved to hand the person to him.

    As soon as she got out of this room, Anna ran over in a hurry, "Mr. Gu, I'm awake."

    Gu Feng jumped in his heart, quickened his pace, and took the elevator directly to the floor where Yu Baoyuan's ward was located.

    He stood at the door for a moment hesitated, and finally turned the lock open and walked in alone.

    The ward was very quiet, except for the sound of his leather shoes stepping on the wooden floor. The curtains were pulled, almost no light came through, and the ward was dim.

    Gu Feng sat down in front of Yu Baoyuan's hospital bed.

    Not long after he sat down, Yu Baoyuan on the hospital bed moved and opened his eyes.

    After a long silence, I heard Yu Baoyuan whispering in a hoarse voice: "This time...Thank you."

    Gu Feng could only hear his breathing sound even and shallow, and his heart dropped slightly. Some, "No need."

    "If I didn't rush over this time, maybe I would really have to confess this bad life there," Yu Baoyuan laughed to himself, "Uncle they didn't do what you did, right?"

    Gu Fengzhang He opened his mouth, but didn't say anything. After a long time, he said in a deep tone: "I have found someone to clean up."

    Yu Baoyuan suddenly turned his head, "What happened to them?"

    Gu Feng frowned, "When something like this has happened, do you still think Protect them?!"

    "What?" Yu Baoyuan snorted, his eyes filled with decisive light, "I'm afraid you are not ruthless enough to give them a chance to escape."

    "Don't worry," Gu Feng said, "I found it. The chief of this place, he will follow up the case and will not let anyone go. I also sent Xiao Zhou to form an investigation team to collect all the things these people have committed over the years. ,

    I’m sure they won’t be able to turn over for the rest of their lives.” Yu Baoyuan nodded when he heard the words, “The case file is ready, let me see.”

    “What do you think about this?”

    “I’m afraid you might have missed it,” Yu Baoyuan grinned. He said, "They have done a lot of evil over the years. In addition to those you have, there are also some things that have no record of the case, such as medical disturbances. I can add these, and you can also call for witnesses to record."

    Gu Feng nodded.

    "These people dare to be so bold this time, I will never forgive them, and I will never give them the slightest bit of tolerance." Yu Baoyuan cut his teeth.

    Gu Feng shook his hand and said, "Recover well and leave everything to me."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded tiredly, tucked the quilt corner, and closed his eyes.

    Gu Feng still sat on the spot without standing up and leaving. He was silent for a while, and finally said: "We are together again."

    Yu Baoyuan opened his eyes tensely, and gave Gu Feng a wary look. "What did you say?"

    Gu Feng took a deep breath, earnestly. Repeated, "We are together again."

    "No," Yu Baoyuan turned around, "We have broken up, I don't need to be with you again."

    "No need?" Gu Feng suddenly broke off forcefully. After Yu Baoyuan's body came, a pair of cold and angry eyes stared directly at Yu Baoyuan. He gritted his teeth and said: "The child in your stomach is from my Gu Feng, you said it is unnecessary?!"