Chapter 52

This time I cleaned up with you

    When Yu Baoyuan heard this, his whole body was slightly shocked.

    Then he pulled out a smile and said, "Don't listen to them nonsense. I am a man and will not be pregnant. There is a tumor in my body."

    "The doctor has already told me everything," Gu Feng took a deep breath and looked straight. Staring at Yu Baoyuan, as if trying to see through the man, "It's my child, right?"

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his head and said nothing .

    "Speak!"

    Gu Feng couldn't help but growl when he saw that he was uncooperative.

    There was silence in the ward for a long time before I heard Yu Baoyuan whispering: "You know it, what the hell did you ask?"

    Gu Feng held back his anger and sat down by his bed. Seeing him still lying with his back to him and moving his hands, he broke his person back and forced him to face him, "If this hadn’t happened, are you planning to give birth to the child? Tell me again?"

    Yu Baoyuan grinned and said, "You are wrong."

    Gu Feng's eyes were deep, and he looked straight at Yu Baoyuan.

    "Before this incident," Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath, "I don't plan to tell you until I die."

    Gu Feng squeezed Yu Baoyuan's wrist, so angry he wanted to squeeze it off, "Okay, Yu Baoyuan, you have a kind of ! " "

    I'm really kind of, kind of in the stomach it, "at the last minute, Yu Po-yuan but no trace was exposed tensions, but can freely joking," Gu Feng, and I ask you a favor. "

    Gu Cuan awkward Turn your head away, "Say."

    "You owed me in the past five years. This time you saved the lives of me and my child, so we are all cleaned up." Yu Baoyuan blinked and reached out and touched his own. Belly, "You should give me a sperm. I will raise this child by myself. I will never ask you for a penny of support, and I will never let him show up in front of you. Let's just leave. Okay?"

    Gu Feng's eyes burned with anger, as if he was about to burn the person in front of him to death.

    "Look, you don't like me either. The child I gave birth to you must be a burden," Yu Baoyuan said with a wry smile, tilting his head. ...I never knew about it, okay? You and Chen Lining are happy and happy, and my child and I must be far away, okay?"

    Gu Feng stared at Yu Baoyuan like a wolf, and then from the tooth. Three words were squeezed out viciously: "Don't think about it!"

    Yu Baoyuan sighed, "This is boring. You don't love me, you don't have to make everyone unhappy for a child, you... "

    Now you give me a hurry to sleep and rest," Gu Feng stood up with a loud voice, "Don't think about other things, it's impossible." After

    that, he walked out of the ward quickly. The steps were a little messy, but it seemed like a deliberate escape.

    Yu Baoyuan sighed as he looked at Gu Feng's leaving back.

    Damn, stinky bastard, I beg you!

    Gu Feng walked out of the ward and involuntarily leaned against the cold wall outside the ward.

    He became a prospective father unprepared, even if he was a little flustered and at a loss.

    "Mr. Gu," Xiao Zhou's voice rang beside him, "The transfer has been completed. Dean Su has already notified him, and when Assistant Yu's situation is stable, he can go there. The special-grade ward on the side."

    "Well," Gu Feng nodded, his voice slightly solemn, "His uncle's affairs, you can follow up and tell me if you have the results."

    "Okay."

    Gu Feng said solemnly. He sighed, as if loosening the knot in his heart. He turned his head and looked at Yu Baoyuan lying in the ward through the small glass window.

    He looked very tired and weak, lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed, not knowing whether he was asleep or not.

    It would be great if he was always so obedient, Gu Feng thought, no matter what, he would take the responsibility of being a father. If Yu Baoyuan is more obedient and behaved, he can try not to treat him like before, he can try to be nice to him.